xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: *********** Gone?  (Read 170 times)

Moddedxbox4ever

• Archived User
*********** Gone?
« on: December 27, 2004, 04:02:00 PM »

I just went on the torrent site Supr**** and found out that their site is no longer giving out torrents so that mean we wont be able to download games from their site anymore, im just trying to make sure so am i right that they will no longer be giving out torrents and if not does anyone know another site were i could download xbox games from?

This post has been edited by Moddedxbox4ever: Dec 28 2004, 12:04 AM

SC2

• Archived User
*********** Gone?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »

LMFAO
No piracy, and by we you must mean you because not everyone downloads games.

*reported*

post 300 lol

This post has been edited by SC2: Dec 28 2004, 12:07 AM

chefelf

• Archived User
*********** Gone?
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2004, 04:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Moddedxbox4ever @ Dec 27 2004, 07:02 PM)
I just went on the torrent site Supr**** and found out that their site is no longer giving out torrents so that mean we wont be able to download games from their site anymore, im just trying to make sure so am i right that they will no longer be giving out torrents and if not does anyone know another site were i could download xbox games from?

Check out this URL, dude!  http://freegames.com/

Rules and Acceptable Posting Policy for Xbox-Scene

XBOX-SCENE is not here to help you with your DOWNLOADED WAREZ or backing up rented or borrowed games you don't legally own.  If you have legitimate backups needs and interest.. there are more than enough guides and tutorials that explain the process of making archival backups of your investment.  XS does not condone or endorce piracy. This is non-negotaible.

Moving to Garbage Bin.  <_<