xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problem With Fable  (Read 192 times)

ajk

• Archived User
Problem With Fable
« on: October 23, 2004, 10:11:00 AM »

Hi,
I have a problem with the new game "Fable": when I play it, after some time the game start again  with the initial video of the producer of the game...
I have the original DVD but after a story video, the game "reboot"! :angry:
I have try to play with and without mod-chip, also with or without larger hdd but the problem persist.
Some months ago the DVDreader (I have a TOMS..) started to have problem to read backup DVD but it never have had problem with original dvds.
I don't know what is the problem??

Any one had buy Fable?? Anyone have had the same problem???

Thanks!

-AjK-  <

trentdadi

• Archived User
Problem With Fable
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 01:06:00 PM »

It sounds like the dvd is bad or must have been scratched.  If it works on another xbox just fine, than its probably your Thomson.  Thomsons really suck and you should thk about getting a samsung.  As I see in your profile, you are already heading towards a 616T.  Must say it is well worth it.  It does require some case modding to fit though.  

This post has been edited by trentdadi: Oct 23 2004, 08:12 PM <

ajk

• Archived User
Problem With Fable
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 02:55:00 AM »

But the problem persist also if I backup my game on the hdd,
however I'll try to play it with my friend's xbox...

thanks!  <

markmaster

• Archived User
Problem With Fable
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 10:02:00 AM »

Same thing is happening to me did anyone figure out how to fix this i ahve backed it up and aslo haev played the originals Help!!!!!!!!!111111 <

chadffx2

• Archived User
Problem With Fable
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »

I'm having a problem getting this game to work myself all I get is the intro video to start playing right after you create a profile for the first time and then it will freeze right after that where it shows your character on the screen with it saying press y to skip but it doesn't do anything it just freezes there. Unless I delete the cache the screen when I try to reload the game on my hd will just be black instead of it just freezing with the character on it. <