xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Just Upgraded To The Latest With Problems  (Read 286 times)

Cavalierz24

• Archived User
Just Upgraded To The Latest With Problems
« on: April 21, 2007, 07:32:00 AM »

I updated to 1.04a and now when I try to set my gamercard up for the xbox.com card it doesn't apply the setting at all...I get a popup that says "MC360 User has just signed in" but my actual gamercard doesn't change. I know there is a problem with the gamerpictures not updating but I am under the impression that all of the other information updates (ie. your gamertag, rep, gamerscore, and zone) am I wrong? Plus every time I boot my xbox I get a blade that slides in and asks me to "enter the new label"...it doesn't say what the label is for but when I do enter something it applies it to all of my gamercard (ie. my gamertag, rep, score, and zone all read whatever text I enter). No matter what I try the blade always slides in right after it boots, it's annoying more than anything else. This all happens even thought I removed all traces of xbmc and mc360 before installing the new stuff? Any Ideas? Thanks

timdog82001

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »

hmmm weird about the label thing....

but yeah, none of my info is showing up either, so you're not alone

moosebreath

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 06:20:00 AM »

It starts right after the update check. When you disable the update check it will be come (not the best solution, but hey, it works).

snoopy22

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 02:28:00 PM »

must be a bug cuz i have the same prob..

Cavalierz24

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 01:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(moosebreath @ Apr 22 2007, 12:51 PM) View Post

It starts right after the update check. When you disable the update check it will be come (not the best solution, but hey, it works).

I have autoupdate turned off in the gamercard setup but it still does this. is there another way to turn it off that I am missing?

It is reassuring to know that I am not the only one with this problem, perhaps we will just have to wait for an update...I have been away from the scene for a long time and was starting to think I had gotten rusty!

Cavalierz24

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 03:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(moosebreath @ Apr 22 2007, 12:51 PM) View Post

OK, I see what you are saying now...not the autoupdate for the gamercard but the update check for MC360...when I disabled that it stopped asking me for the label. thanks at least now that is out of the way...it was annoying

eviled

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 07:39:00 AM »

I am having the same problem also. Can not update or retrieve any gamertag data.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 04:33:00 PM »

MS has changed site layout so gamertag data dosn't work as for the "Enter Label" on update check I have no idea just disable auto check for uptade in the options for now and it goes away

Cavalierz24

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »

OK, so you are saying that the changes on xbox.com are affecting all of the gamercard info...

that seems odd since if I go into Avalaunch and tell it to update my XBMC with a release from 1/2/2007 and use MC360 1.04a all of my gamercard info downlads properly except for my picture...

I would think that if the problem was due to the xbox.com changes that it would affect all versions of XBMC and MC360...Of course I don't know anything about making skins and compiling XBMC, am I just a total moron who should just shut his mouth or what?

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 03:23:00 PM »

No I was saying the gamer image was site change
Also the "Enter Label" at startup was a XBMC bug and has been fixed now so wait for next t3ch and it should be fine
As for gamer card I'm trying hard to kick donno to fix it

Cavalierz24

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 12:18:00 AM »

I just updated to T3CH's 2007-04-29 release and now my gamerscore and everything downloads properly (except the picture of course).

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(Cavalierz24 @ Apr 30 2007, 04:18 PM) View Post

I just updated to T3CH's 2007-04-29 release and now my gamerscore and everything downloads properly (except the picture of course).

Donno says hes fixed it in svn so either update your svn or try right click save as on these links and put them in the extras folder
https://svn.sourcefo...ercardupdate.py
https://svn.sourcefo...et_gamercard.py

Cavalierz24

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 01:40:00 PM »

That works great! You guys are awesome...I can't thank you enough for the awesome skins and the even better community support you guys offer!

This post has been edited by Cavalierz24: Apr 30 2007, 08:41 PM