xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Eeprom From A Friends Xbox  (Read 256 times)

ramzi22

• Archived User
Eeprom From A Friends Xbox
« on: April 02, 2004, 08:38:00 AM »

Lets say i copy my friends Eeprom.  He uses xbox live. If i use the same eeprom as him and go on Live will we both get banned?  If this is true then if i buy a new eeprom thats unbanned and the person i bought it from sell the SAME one to many people.  Then wont i get ripped off? i hope i wrote this clear enough. :P as u can tell i aint a very good writer.

Morglum

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »

Yes you will both get banned. What people do though is when they sell EEPROMs they typically come from an xbox thats had its TSOP flashed, when they flash the TSOP they will take a backup of the EEPROM to sell, then flash a banned EEPROM onto that xbox. So the EEPROM they sell wont have another copy of itself anywhere, so when they sell it the buyer need not worry.

Though there are some people who leave the EEPROM on the TSOP flashed xbox, and even others who sell the same EEPROM many times over, but once the scammers are found out they are quickly exposed to everyone so you know not to deal with them.

brekfist

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 08:45:00 AM »

Don't buy an  eeprom from Zodiiak, they dont work.  Won't allow you to log in to Live.

Zodiiak

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 09:08:00 AM »

BULL SHIT.

I am having you reported immediately for going around trying to tarnish my reputation.

I am betting that you are in cohorts with BENBON.

I have never ever sold you an eeprom.

I've sold more eeprom's than you have posts!  I've been selling eeprom's since November of 2003, and have over 420 replies with nothing but positive REAL feedback!  I also have over 11,000 views.  My thread is one of the largest on XS.

Eeprom sellers are constantly investigated by Admins and Moderators alike, why the hell would I still be selling eeprom's if I was doing such BULL SHIT.

I've already had you reported and your post reported.

Morglum

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 09:15:00 AM »

QUOTE (Zodiiak @ Apr 2 2004, 05:08 PM)
BULL SHIT.

I am having you reported immediately for going around trying to tarnish my reputation.

I have to agree, granted ive never personally baught an eeprom from you. But i remember you had a thread where you were selling them, and you were selling alot! I also remember there were countless posts from differant users who had eeproms from you and i cant honestly say i ever remember there being a bad post. Everyone seemed very happy and their eeproms worked fine.

Zodiiak

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 09:24:00 AM »

Thank you so much Morglum  ;)

This clown has been going around trying to tarnish my reputation.  He even had the nerve to post the same thing in my thread.  So I had him reported to Brahm2 (Brahm is a moderator of BST forum).

I'm guessing he is in cohorts, if not himself, with a competitor eeprom seller.  Which is the reason why he trying to bring down my reputation.

But thank you so much for comming to my defense, greatly, greatly, appreciated  :lol:

Morglum

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 09:30:00 AM »

Dont mention it  :beer: