xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbconnect And Splinter Cell Pandora  (Read 248 times)

glnwst

• Archived User
Xbconnect And Splinter Cell Pandora
« on: April 01, 2004, 05:50:00 AM »

I can't seem to play Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow on xbconnect. I always get a dirty disc error. Tried searching and couldn't find anything.

BTW, figured I should mention that when I first copied it to my Xbox I could go into multiplayer fine. But, due to space and not having finished the first Splinter Cell yet, I deleted it.

Now, after copying back to the Xbox I can't even click on multiplayer without getting a dirty disc error.  

This post has been edited by glnwst on Apr 1 2004, 02:21 PM

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 08:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (glnwst @ Apr 1 2004, 08:50 AM)
I can't seem to play Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow on xbconnect. I always get a dirty disc error. Tried searching and couldn't find anything.

BTW, figured I should mention that when I first copied it to my Xbox I could go into multiplayer fine. But, due to space and not having finished the first Splinter Cell yet, I deleted it.

Now, after copying back to the Xbox I can't even click on multiplayer without getting a dirty disc error.

anytime you EVER get a dirty disc error, the game is corrupt, and it has NOTHING to do with ANY tunnel.

glnwst

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 09:48:00 AM »

Ok.. you're not only completely wrong, but also an idiot. Halo has a bug that gives you dirty disk error occasionally. Figured the same might be with the new Splinter Cell.

Better stick to the xlink forum and there 1 member.

This post has been edited by glnwst on Apr 1 2004, 05:52 PM

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »

QUOTE (glnwst @ Apr 1 2004, 12:48 PM)
Ok.. you're not only completely wrong, but also an idiot. Halo has a bug that gives you dirty disk error occasionally. Figured the same might be with the new Splinter Cell.

Better stick to the xlink forum and there 1 member.

It has nothing at all to do with a tunnel. I stand by my comment. Please don't resort to childish name calling, and silly comments about the number of users in the xlink forum.

There are more visitors to that forum daily than there are to this one, thanks.

(ps, there is more to life than halo, I can assure you, and if halo did have a bug, I am very positive that an xbox live title released 3 years later wont suffer from the same problem, to think so would be not only ignorant, but also narrow-minded. To you, I can see how you saw a similarity between the two games, since they have so much in common  :rolleyes: )

I am fairly sure I have been here much longer than you, and have seen and answered more posts than you. Think before posting next time. (oh yeah, and its "their" not "there", if you are going to take the time to edit a post, at least get your basic english correct) Most of your posts are in the noob forums, and on top of it all, you seem to have had a history of problems copying games to your drive.

Remember this? http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?act...ndpost&p=828633 I think you should follow your own advice.

You've also posted on the xlink forums before, so pull the stick out of your ass, and don't try to be Mr. Cool-anonymous-internet guy, just because you didnt like someone's reply to your post.

This post has been edited by jz28 on Apr 1 2004, 06:33 PM

Hajaz

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »

errr
try a retail copy rather then a pirate release, idiot

MaDDNeSS

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2004, 10:20:00 PM »

Halo's multiplayer dirty disk error is just that a bug.  I would complety remove your splintercell, including game saves and re-transfer over.

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2004, 11:06:00 PM »

What's with people, who get help from people who DO NOT have to help them.. just call them an idiot for helping?

:uhh: