xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Mortal Kombat Chicks  (Read 1639 times)

xbot

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« on: September 11, 2006, 05:26:00 AM »

I made some big improvements to the first theme and decided it should be a stand alone one called MK Chicks

IPB Image

Download Here

Also I have added these updates to MK Babes

Download Here

The sound pack

Download Here

skyzerr33

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 05:55:00 AM »

Holy crap! Thats Nice. Thank you biggrin.gif

6Renegade9

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 08:40:00 AM »

Oh my Goodness god... Holy Smokes... This has to be the best skin i have seen... He actually animated the backgrounds....  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

WOW dude... if i knew who you were, i'd pay you 5 pounds for giving away such a creatively made skin. THE BEST OF THE BEST... but i am Sure LGC has done some pretty cool ones too. I'd say i love you, but that would look gay... Good Stuff Man... Great Reputations for you in the future

jonboy666

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »

Awesome!!!, I like it alot, Great job, Thank you.

roormonger

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »

I'm not a mortal kombat fan, but the theme does look pretty sweet. I think it would be one of the themes that I would use a wallpaper pack with.

xbot

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(6Renegade9 @ Sep 12 2006, 03:11 PM) View Post

Oh my Goodness god... Holy Smokes... This has to be the best skin i have seen... He actually animated the backgrounds....  ohmy.gif

WOW dude... if i knew who you were, i'd pay you 5 pounds for giving away such a creatively made skin. THE BEST OF THE BEST... but i am Sure LGC has done some pretty cool ones too. I'd say i love you, but that would look gay... Good Stuff Man... Great Reputations for you in the future

Thanks for comments. Im happy you and others like it so much.

I felt the same way when Team Blackbolt released MC360 so thanks goes to them for allowing me to make this. I really enjoy making this themes and its a bonus for me that people like it aswell.

Here is Mortal Kombat Chicks version without animation (I am working on new animation). So expect one more update for this soon.

Download

Blackbolt

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 02:01:00 AM »

Nice work. Very very well made.

I demand you make more themes immediately. I grow tired of the same wallpaper just the colour changed, being paraded as 'themes'. This is a true theme. Well Done!

UK_joker

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 01:47:00 AM »

Very smart indeed, I especially like the way your babes are mounted on a transparent layer, with just a hint of mist surrounding them to allow the background animations to show through clearer. Very original feature mate wink.gif

sotu

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »

Incredibly well made, beautiful and creative.  I'm flabberghasted.  You win the award for the best execution of a background animation.

I'm not crazy about the babes since i got kids but i love the theme with some of sdrwen's...(SP?)  wallpapers!!  

Anxiously awaiting your next theme.   OH and I LOVE the COLOR!! and the life gauge DVD tray icon.

Broads

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »

Agree this is a real cool theme.  what I really like is the sutleness of the bg animation,   It works really well.  I also really like the MK coin for the XBMC live.

Well done mate,   keep em coming,,

I am on a creative block atm.  so its good to see what overs are doing..

Regards

Broads.

TimSykes

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »

wow loks great, and the sound pack to go with it. Great work man. I hope to see more of them from you.

xbot

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 04:02:00 AM »

All this positive feedback (thanks) I will definatley be making another one now.

Already have the idea and Im very excited at how its gonna end up.

But in the meantime I like to see others also releasing their promissing themes (ie. greenfields, maxpower, LGC to name a few).

manturafs

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 06:52:00 AM »

sweeet, i can't wait to see it xbot!!!

Cyprien

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »

I haven't tested this skin out but it really looks good, for an mortal kombat fan it's an great skin and even if your not a fan it's still verry good.

(The reason why i posted other then to say it's an good skin.) I'm looking to download the old mortal kombat skin. the link is no longer there. I mostly want to just get it for the other characters. (even if they don't look as good as the newest skin).

thanks in advance if you can help if not still fine.

xbot

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat Chicks
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 04:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(Cyprien @ Sep 17 2006, 02:33 AM) View Post

I haven't tested this skin out but it really looks good, for an mortal kombat fan it's an great skin and even if your not a fan it's still verry good.

(The reason why i posted other then to say it's an good skin.) I'm looking to download the old mortal kombat skin. the link is no longer there. I mostly want to just get it for the other characters. (even if they don't look as good as the newest skin).

thanks in advance if you can help if not still fine.

OK I understand what you are saying. MK Babes V2 has same characters as V1. The preview was for MK Chicks (now called MK Dolls), sorry but I didn't have time to make proper one for MK Babes V2.

But now I have made preview for MK Babes V2 and new download link.

IPB Image

Download

MK Dolls (no animation) formerly MK Chicks is now here

IPB Image

Download

If you still want the original MK Babes V1 its here

Download
Pages: [1] 2 3