OG Xbox Forums > Skin Mods

Help W/ Xbmctex

(1/9) > >>

GreenfieldToys:
okay, i got Jezz's templates, cut them out, turned them into .pngs, made 7 copies. named them properly, named the file bladetest, Dragged the file over to XBMCtex, drop it in, tex runs, then i get an error report from windows, what am i doing wrong. Please help i'm anxious to try this, thanks.

Jezz_X:
you don't drag files over xbmctex you need to run it as a commandline tool  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
you need to stick every image you want into a dir with no subdirs put xbmctex.exe into that dir and run it from the command line like this
CODExbmctex.exe -quality high
or you could copy that line into a text file save it as somthing like MakeXPR.bat in the same folder as xbmctex.exe then just double click it and it should make a textures.xpr file that you need to rename to somthing before ftping over so you don't over write all the default ones

From its help

QUOTEUsage:
  -help            Show this screen.
  -input <dir>     Input directory. Default: current dir
  -output <dir>    Output directory/filename. Default: Textures.xpr
  -quality <qual>  Quality setting (min, low, normal, high, max). Default: normal
  -noprotect       XPR contents viewable at full quality in skin editor
  -onlyswizzled    Only allow swizzled textures (faster rendering, larger memory use) rather than linear textures

This post has been edited by Jezz_X: Jul 4 2006, 06:50 AM

warlion:
i actually work from ms-dos and i put all mi imagen in a folder like jezz said y go to ms-dos and locate the folder and run xbmctex -input
and this give you a texture.xpr you have to rename this one

where did you get the jeaa templates?

Loaded_Gun_Complex:
Could anyone post a link to xbmctex? I searched for it and cant seem to find it anywhere.  

Jezz_X:
QUOTE(Loaded_Gun_Complex @ Jul 4 2006, 03:27 PM)
Could anyone post a link to xbmctex? I searched for it and cant seem to find it anywhere.  

No they can't don't ask again it uses XDK code and is not permitted on this forum

QUOTE(warlion @ Jul 4 2006, 03:23 PM)
where did you get the jeaa templates?

he got them here http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=528268

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version