OG Xbox Forums > Skin Mods

Clear Video Background

(1/4) > >>

ventline:
Ok first I would like to start off and apologize to Blackbolt and the team for yet another headache that I've put them through. I had seen all the crap that went on before the release and seen Blackbolt and the team's response to it.

So what did I do when I got my hands on it? Started to mod different thing in the skin. Just adding to the headache and for that I'm sorry. I will not be releasing anymore mods untill they have a final version out.

But for now I would like to show you all something I've been working on. When you have a video playing I've hidden the background/custom background and the whitewash overlay(only in the middle). That leaves a clear video with all the controls intacted. I know it takes out the color but I thought it was worth it. I think it looks pretty slick. Also it does not work in the gamesaves and the movie trailer scripits. So here is the VIDEO

Let me know that you think.

This post has been edited by ventline: Jun 16 2006, 01:01 AM

Jezz_X:
I think its a decent idea but I also think it makes the black text very hard to read on black/dark videos and thats why it was put on there in the first place

Ma5tEr5hAkE:
I would be VERY interested in this...have you done it already or are just considering it?

ventline:
QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Jun 15 2006, 06:41 PM)
I think its a decent idea but I also think it makes the black text very hard to read on black/dark videos and thats why it was put on there in the first place

I thought that also so i had tried it with the whitewash inplace. It made the menu's easier to read but I didn't like what it did for the video. I was going for a clear video. But I understand why it was done the way it was.

QUOTE(Ma5tEr5hAkE @ Jun 15 2006, 07:39 PM)
I would be VERY interested in this...have you done it already or are just considering it?

If you watch the video you can see it's done but, like I said above I will not be releasing anymore mods untill they have a final version out. So your going to have to wait for it. Unless someone else make's one up or the Team adds it in. But for now I will only show what I've done.

incognegro:
OMG!!! its exactly what ive been looking for!!!

I dont know if u saw my request for help with getting a clear BG (Right Here) earlier but it should work great with the background video startup script im modifying. Please can u atleast PM me pls!!?

This post has been edited by incognegro: Jun 16 2006, 02:44 AM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version