xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Eurasia Help  (Read 185 times)

alexfitton

• Archived User
Eurasia Help
« on: August 04, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »

Hi would a be able to flash a softmodded xbox using aurasia.
It is a 1.4 with winbond tsop/bios and focos video chip.

every time i try to boot eurasia it just gos to a black screen and nothing else happens.

I have searched the net and people says it just the 1.6 boxs that this happens to :S

Thanks

alexfitton

• Archived User
Eurasia Help
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 05:54:00 AM »

Anyone?

ldotsfan

• Archived User
Eurasia Help
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 07:54:00 AM »

Have you soldered the relevant write enable points on the motherboard?

Have you checked for compatible media for your console's dvd drive that is used to burn Eurasia? Use the same media for any other boot disc that has worked in the past and burn at low speed.

alexfitton

• Archived User
Eurasia Help
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 12:22:00 PM »

ye i have and i have checked and tied many different types of media some that i have used before

uajja

• Archived User
Eurasia Help
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 02:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(ldotsfan @ Aug 5 2010, 02:54 PM) View Post

Have you soldered the relevant write enable points on the motherboard?

Have you checked for compatible media for your console's dvd drive that is used to burn Eurasia? Use the same media for any other boot disc that has worked in the past and burn at low speed.

Hi, I have checked and tied many different types of media.I have used many of before...

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
Eurasia Help
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 09:54:00 AM »

Any time I have had the "black screen" issue, it was because eurasia (raincoat) could not find the, uh, I can't remember the name of the file but it's the one that has all of the flash types in it. When I checked to make sure the file was there, I would either have to put it there if it wasn't, and if it was there, I usually had to open it to make sure it was typed correctly, and then the penguin came back.

So in this case, I would concur with others here and say it could indeed be some sort of read error and also to try running it as an app instead of from a CD/DVD.