xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Tutorial For Phoenix With Audio Hack  (Read 1790 times)

Angerwound

• Archived User
Tutorial For Phoenix With Audio Hack
« on: July 29, 2004, 02:27:00 PM »

You will need a copy of the dashboard version you want to downgrade to and then just copy the files to the c: drive after erasing your /c/
You can find a copy of the 4920 dashboard in slayer's 2.5

adil786

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (the original sam fisher @ Jul 29 2004, 10:40 PM)
Thanks. I have two xboxs. One non updated so I'll ise it on that first. The evox files were not in that acrchive so I used them from off of #xbins so will that be ok?

dont understand, u trying to do an audio hack?,

do ude man!

adil786

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 03:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (the original sam fisher @ Jul 29 2004, 10:59 PM)
I want something I can put on and take off quick and easy. Its just for playing imports and homebrew.

then use ldots mem card installer, goes on quick and comes off even quicker lol

liam1080

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »

hey i just realized the last post before mine is over a year old(i brought it back from the dead) is there a reason for this is there a problem with this hack or sumthin??

Liam

swingerman14

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »

hey guys i have version 1.0 xbox and am trying to ftp it and i have evox loaded on it and stuff but when i try to connect it just wont do it it cant find it or something. It says "error tty: job control turned off" i dont no what this means and i searched it on google and it says somethings wrong with it booting up any1 no how i can fix this????????????

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 01:16:00 PM »

what u need!

a unmoded or moded xbox

ftp access to your xbox eg  007 or mech assault save hack or hdd hot swap if you already have the bigfont exploits u can use this to ftp to your xbox just make sure you delete phoenix and bigfonts from the c:/drive and the xboxdash.xbe from the e:/drive and rename all font files and evox.ini back to default!

ok i'm not going to go on about how to ftp in to you xbox as its on just about every tutorial on here

download Audio_Signed_Phoenix_Bios_Loader.  i've set up phoenix1.2 its all signed but you need to find the rc4key and 4977bfm your self i cant post it on ***DO NOT GIVE LINKES***

again if u already have phoenix with bigfont hack you already have the rc4key and bios.

now open Audio_Signed_Phoenix_Bios_Loader.rar your have 2 folders c/stuff and e/stuff copy the contents of c/stuff to your xbox c:/drive then open e:/stuff/tdata and replace the fffe0000 thats in your xbox tdata with this one! you might want to back up your old one frist.

now copy the rest of pheonix to your e:/drive you should now have the following in your e drive

boot.cfg with the rc4key in
linux.xbe
phoenix.raw
xboxrom.bin
fffe0000 replaced in your xbox E:/tdata folder

and the following in your c drive
evoxdash.xbe
evox.ini
skins
every thing else in c should be default!

now reboot your xbox go to music put in a audio cd hit copy then copy again then press A phoenix will boot and then go in to evox all done:-)

now u can use live just turn on your xbox with out useing the audio trick and your ok 4 live

this will also fix the keeps rebooting after xbox is turned off for a long time with font hack and cant boot xboxdash.xbe with font hack as it boots to the xboxdash.xbe first

u can also add a 2nd bios in phoeinx if u want just call it xboxrom2.bin

This post has been edited by LepPpeR: Jul 28 2003, 09:29 PM

Starmaker

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2003, 02:11:00 PM »

Can anyone else confirm that you won't get banned using this method?

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 02:29:00 PM »

*Do not give links to copyrighted material as it is illegal*

LepPpeR

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2003, 02:31:00 PM »

its has no rc4key or bios in that link !!!!!!!!!!! :D  find it your self

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 02:30:00 PM »

to the first reply  i've connected to live  15 times today no probs you see the only file your changing is the st.db live does not look for this but if you want to be really careful you can put the old st.db back before you go on live then use the 007 trick to ftp back in and put the new st.db back when u want to run backups again smile.gif

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2003, 02:35:00 PM »

why did u take my link off as far as i knew phoenix is not illegal with no rc4key and bios if i am wrong plz let me know so i can take it off my web site to smile.gif

Blue Thunder

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2003, 05:33:00 PM »

This is fairly close to what I am doing, but I have taken it a step further and have modified the xboxrom.bin file on the e: drive to point to all the evox files (found on c: originally) on the e: drive.  Therefore you have an untouched c: drive.  Check out the tutorial by Tutu for a step by step on how to modify the xboxrom.bin file with XBTool - it really does seem to be the best software hack right now...

Thus far I have had no problems with XBox Live - but as mentioned in other threads, this could change at any given time depending on what M$ does...

BT

Vo0oV

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2003, 05:38:00 PM »

How do you find out the RC4 key and the bios?

Also, will this work on an ORIGINAL DASHBOARD, not LIVE-UPDATED DASHBOARD (this will save me a game rental)?

This post has been edited by Vo0oV: Jul 29 2003, 02:22 AM

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2003, 06:26:00 PM »

yes as far as i know it should i have a backup of one so ill ftp it on and test but i cant c why not the audio hack is in the e:drive and boots to evoxdash so i cant see why not smile.gif

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2003, 07:41:00 PM »

yes it works fine

Blue Thunder how did you make you own bfm bios ive used xbtool to make a fboot bios for my xecuter2pro never a bfm bios i take it you unpack a normal 4977 bios edit it to boot to the drive you want then repack with a bfm xboxkrnl.img? where do u get it ? wink.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6