xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Error 13,or Formated Hd Help Please Xbox  (Read 91 times)

applemonkey

• Archived User
Error 13,or Formated Hd Help Please Xbox
« on: October 14, 2006, 09:40:00 PM »

ok somehow i think my lil cousin deleted something in udata or mabe formated my whole hd.it was softmoded and have unleashX as main boot dash but now if i boot my xbox up w/o a xbox game in it all it does is gives me ERROR 13.and if my hd was formated with some sort of auto installer is there a way to remod it.i dont have a dvd burner,only a cd-burner 48X .iv been looking for slayers 2.0 auto installer but all i can find is 2.5+ im in desperate need of help cause i miss all my skins,music,trainers and emu's.i am a pro at repairing computers but the xbox is a whole new world to me when it comes to modding.my old dash was 5690 i think,,,not sure if its exactly like that.but if you can help me pleeeaaaseee e-mail [email protected]   .and if your havig pc problems maybe i can help you with something in return.send me  a link or somthing for ( slayers 2.0 or 2.1 auto installer) .i ty verry much for your help. please help (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) ,error 13,no dash pops up.what can i do.i can use any feedback

QUOTE(applemonkey @ Oct 15 2006, 04:38 AM) *

ok somehow i think my lil cousin deleted something in udata or mabe formated my whole hd.it was softmoded and have unleashX as main boot dash but now if i boot my xbox up w/o a xbox game in it all it does is gives me ERROR 13.and if my hd was formated with some sort of auto installer is there a way to remod it.i dont have a dvd burner,only a cd-burner 48X .iv been looking for slayers 2.0 auto installer but all i can find is 2.5+ im in desperate need of help cause i miss all my skins,music,trainers and emu's.i am a pro at repairing computers but the xbox is a whole new world to me when it comes to modding.my old dash was 5690 i think,,,not sure if its exactly like that.but if you can help me pleeeaaaseee e-mail [email protected]   .and if your havig pc problems maybe i can help you with something in return.send me  a link or somthing for ( slayers 2.0 or 2.1 auto installer) .i ty verry much for your help. please help (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) ,error 13,no dash pops up.what can i do.i can use any feedback

oh and it was a xbox 1.0 i beleave if that matters...(as long as it isnt 1.6 i heard)