xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ar And Usb Stick Problems....  (Read 71 times)

B4RR1K4D4

• Archived User
Ar And Usb Stick Problems....
« on: January 17, 2005, 05:31:00 AM »

well, this is my first post   pop.gif  , so I wait I dont ask for anything is really in another one.

Ill try to explain what my problem is as better as my english lets me.
Im trying to use the MechAssault savehack exploit mode, I have the original MechAssault game, the savehack, I have done the adapter to the usb for xbox controller, and I have my mp3 player.
First time I connected the mp3 player to the xbox, it told it had been erased (perfect by now), so, after that, I was able to acces to it from the xbox, to save games, and to load them, so, my mp3 player worked (and works) fine.

I installed the AR software in my pc, looked for the id_vendor and id_product of my usb mp3player and edited the file in the AR folder adding them both. Went to system, hardware, and Installed the mp3 player as "MaxDrive Xbox driver", all fine.

So, whats my problem, when I connect the usb to the pc, the logo of the AR goes green a second, and turned back to grey, If i put the mouse over the AR icon in the taskbar, it shows a message: "The USB device failed to enumerate" and I cant transfer the saves.

With XkeyManager by BxBx, if I install the mp3 as a usb device (not like with the AR) it detects the mp3player as a megax key, and let me drag and drop filesaves, all good, but when I connect the mp3 to the xbox, there are no saves, but there is less free space than total spcae, so, they are there but I think I cant see them (dunno if u understand me  sad.gif  )

After all this boring post, I hope anyone could help me.

greetings   beerchug.gif