xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wow  (Read 130 times)

RolfLobker

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2003, 06:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (chilin_dude @ Mar 18 2003, 08:12 PM)
QUOTE (nmajin @ Mar 18 2003, 08:05 PM)
Hopefully the xbmp team will get listings to download automatically like windows media center ediiton that would be nice...cant wait to see what xbmp can do next!!

yeah that would be amazing...if you read the cvs notes they say they are going to try to do this...but they say that this will be a very hard thing to implement...but i think they only say that to big them selves up in a way biggrin.gif

in my opinon this is the GOD app for the xbox... i use it instead of evox dash now biggrin.gif
i just wish they would intergrate these things:

1. When using dvdremote if you type 123 then it should turn off the xbox.This is definately possible as they can just link it to the shutdown.xbe

2. A sleep setting so that after a specified time (eg from 30-3hours) the xbox will turn off... this would be especially good as i could go to sleep listening to my mp3z!!!!!

Oh well only about another 2 hours wait till next cvs release... I wonder what that will bring?

1) What do you think the red icon (std skin) on the main page is for?
2) <shutdowntime>30</shutdowntime>, self-explanatory wink.gif

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2003, 09:25:00 AM »

QUOTE (RolfLobker @ Mar 19 2003, 03:10 AM)
QUOTE (chilin_dude @ Mar 18 2003, 08:12 PM)
QUOTE (nmajin @ Mar 18 2003, 08:05 PM)
Hopefully the xbmp team will get listings to download automatically like windows media center ediiton that would be nice...cant wait to see what xbmp can do next!!

yeah that would be amazing...if you read the cvs notes they say they are going to try to do this...but they say that this will be a very hard thing to implement...but i think they only say that to big them selves up in a way biggrin.gif

in my opinon this is the GOD app for the xbox... i use it instead of evox dash now biggrin.gif
i just wish they would intergrate these things:

1. When using dvdremote if you type 123 then it should turn off the xbox.This is definately possible as they can just link it to the shutdown.xbe

2. A sleep setting so that after a specified time (eg from 30-3hours) the xbox will turn off... this would be especially good as i could go to sleep listening to my mp3z!!!!!

Oh well only about another 2 hours wait till next cvs release... I wonder what that will bring?

1) What do you think the red icon (std skin) on the main page is for?
2) <shutdowntime>30</shutdowntime>, self-explanatory wink.gif

1. Yeah i know but it would be easier to just press 1 2 3 in my opinion!

2. Cheers i must've missed that...is that in minutes you reckon?????

switzch

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2003, 10:05:00 AM »

I agree, this is the GOD app..
HOWEVER, editing the config.xml is a pain, and all settings should be accessable through the main application.

nmajin

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2003, 10:26:00 AM »

hehe thanks...yea this app is the shit i just bought a 120 which will be for games and of course xbox media player and my original 60g i have now what should i do with it? AHH put xbox media player on it and use it for media, hehe i love it...

82ross

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2003, 02:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (chilin_dude @ Mar 18 2003, 04:27 PM)
hey...i update xbmp daily and i am a great fan of it... however i can't get this damned thing working...i  open up my cmd prompt then drag xmltv.exe into the cmd prompt and press return, however it says that blank is not a valid command and lists all the commands i can use
so i enter in tv_grab_uk on the new line and i get the message that it is not recognised as a internal or external command...
so please how do i do this????maybe you could write a short tutorial? (i don't use cmd ever)
thanks

You have to enter the whole command on one line.

CD (change directory) to the xmltv folder then;

"xmltv.exe grab_tv_uk --configure" (without the " of course tongue.gif )

You could even put this into a txt file and rename it to xmltv_setup.bat (make sure file types are shown in fileanames).
Run the bat from the same folder as xmltv.exe folder.
Pages: 1 [2]