xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Xbmc Black Market Themes  (Read 910 times)

Blackbolt

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« on: October 26, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(N1mrod @ Aug 27 2007, 12:01 PM) View Post

Hello @ all

Because the old XBMC Marketplace ist down i had the idea to build a new one.
Martomo and i have collect already many stuff.
timdog82001 will make the xml coding.
Martomo know about the PHP and HTML coding and will help where he can because he dont know if he have the time.

The idea is to make one big Live Place out of timdogs Video Markplace, the Team Blackbolt Live Place and the unofficel XBMC Live Marketplace?
timdog says that its totally possible.
Enough Webspace will be there without any expenses.
Because here in Germany we have many Free Web Hoster with no Trafic or File size Limit and the Servers are very stable.

So if anybody want to help us he can contact me:
MSN: [email protected]
or with PM

QUOTE(asciiii @ Oct 21 2007, 10:41 PM) View Post

We are happy to announce the Theme Browser script.

Features
  • Available in 3 languages (Dutch, English and German)
  • Over 200 themes available
  • Currently supports 5 skins (Containment, MC360, Project Mayhem III, Vision, xTV)
  • Preview themes before downloading
  • Sort by download count, alphabet or most recent (MC360 only)
  • Detects already installed themes

For more information and screenshots, check http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net/public/

If you have any features/requests you want to see in future releases, or did you find a bug, please mail us at xbmcblackmarket at ictcsc.net

You may discuss XBMC Black Market and the included Theme Browser in the 964+ Revision of MC360 below.

Martomo

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 08:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(XBMC Black Market @ Oct 28 2007)
10000 theme downloads and still counting!

We are happy to see that people are using our site and the Theme Browser, since the script has been integrated in MC360, our download count has tripled so far.

So far we haven't had any complaint/bug reports yet, I guess that means the Theme Browser works.  tongue.gif

If you have any ideas or are you missing any features you like to see in future releases of the Theme Browser, maybe you think the script sucks or do you think it's a must have for your Xbox Media Center, feel free to leave a comment or an email at [email protected].

Your opinion counts too, XBMC Black Market is made by the community for the community!

aka STiXX

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 03:50:00 PM »

it werks nicely. i like how it shows checks and even gives you warnings on things that have already been downloaded. it would be nice if more people dropped a line and let them know how they like it, considering they put in a great deal of work.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

Martomo

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 07:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(XBMC Black Market @ Oct 30 2007)

Theme Browser revision 43 released.

We will be updating the script so it's compatible with the latest T3CH build.

Changes that have been made since last version:

- Added: Sorting options have been added for xTV, Containment, Project Mayhem III and Vision
- Fixed: Download count did not appear in xTV and Vision
- Added: Notification when a new version is available

Read the full story on http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net

This update does not affect the MC360, just want to let people know that there is an update for who use the other skins.

Also in the skinning SVN the we have set the Theme Browser that is integrated in MC360 only for MC360, the other skins can't really use the XBMC Live Place tongue.gif
Besides it saves some time while transferring MC360 on to the Xbox.

Enjoy!

spitfire6006006

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 07:56:00 PM »

for some reason, whenever i try to run the black market script, it freezes

Martomo

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 02:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(spitfire6006006 @ Oct 30 2007, 03:32 AM) View Post

for some reason, whenever i try to run the black market script, it freezes

Make sure you have the latest T3CH build and latest version of the skins, the links on where to get those are posted currently on the front page, but can also be found under requirements on the theme browser page.

http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net/

Daggerx

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 08:56:00 AM »

You guys are awesome. Thanks for making my first box sexier...

pceptimus

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 02:26:00 PM »

I noticed a few of my themes on there without my name on there the only one with a name was my hello kitty theme tongue.gif

timdog82001

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 03:21:00 PM »

Please either list them here or send a PM to one of us (martomo or N1mrod probably would get it fixed the quickest) of all your themes that aren't acredited to you, and we'll be happy to fix it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Martomo

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(pceptimus @ Oct 31 2007, 10:02 PM) View Post

I noticed a few of my themes on there without my name on there the only one with a name was my hello kitty theme tongue.gif

You can send us a mail to [email protected] with the themes you made or any other theme authors that you know, so we can give proper credit to everyone. wink.gif

Same for descriptions, if you want to add a description to your theme, just mail them and we will add them as soon as possible.

Is your theme not listed in the database, you can use our upload service and we'll put it on the site.

pceptimus

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 02:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(Martomo @ Nov 1 2007, 12:17 AM) View Post

You can send us a mail to [email protected] with the themes you made or any other theme authors that you know, so we can give proper credit to everyone. wink.gif

Same for descriptions, if you want to add a description to your theme, just mail them and we will add them as soon as possible.

Is your theme not listed in the database, you can use our upload service and we'll put it on the site.

will have a propper look there are also a few of the old themes that have been updated on tere will let u know wich is wich biggrin.gif

Martomo

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 02:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(pceptimus @ Nov 1 2007, 10:19 AM) View Post

will have a propper look there are also a few of the old themes that have been updated on tere will let u know wich is wich biggrin.gif

Okay cool, sorry for the crappy 'Next 5' and 'Previous 5' themes navigation, still need to add a page number view, but haven't got the time to add it yet. ph34r.gif

alf4_n1n54

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 09:53:00 AM »

Mine only works if i go into scrips to launch it. Other wise the right side blade pops out and says 'MC360 Theams Showcase' Do I need to erase TDATA? UDATA? or something for the userdata for the Skin some whear?

alf4_n1n54

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 10:45:00 AM »

I fixed it! It turs out it was conflicting with the Monster Mod! The Buttons n Marketplace didnt work, The font colors were all diffrent. I reinstalled it without the Monster Mod and evreything was fine.

timdog82001

• Archived User
Xbmc Black Market Themes
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 01:33:00 AM »

hmm...thats weird...well i'll be releasing a version of the monster mod fully compatible and more with the theme browser script and all future additions.  Its actually already finished, i made it a couple of months ago, but won't be releasing it for like a month and a half when i get home
Pages: [1] 2