xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mc360 View List  (Read 565 times)

Sasuki

• Archived User
Mc360 View List
« on: November 30, 2007, 04:34:00 PM »

hello,

I like this skin Mc360, but it will be much better if somebody helps me has to modify the file includes.xml

idea example :

(IMG:http://master.tormentor.free.fr/xbmc/screenshot001.jpg)

Thank you !  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by Sasuki: Dec 1 2007, 12:36 AM

Sasuki

• Archived User
Mc360 View List
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 05:32:00 PM »

love.gif

IPB Image
download : includes.xml

for the cover I do not know  sleep.gif  sad.gif .... plz help !! uhh.gif

IPB Image

Giangal

• Archived User
Mc360 View List
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 10:48:00 AM »

As soon as I'm done with my work, I'll try to help you out wink.gif

Anyway the difference btw yours and that one is that you are using the original texture, he's using a custom image for the thumbnail background (or whatever its called).

Try using this string for the thumbnail bg: <texture>name_of_image_in_media_folder</texture>

I dont know if its wrong or not, but try anyway wink.gif I still learning - by my own (Just a few guys in this place will try to help you out, so dont count on anyone)

EDIT:

BTW, try exploring the XPR file to find out dimensions of the original image, or just deduce it from the code (The dimensions of the thumbnail)
Then make a PNG using Photoshop - Just create a blank square with the same width and height of the thumb, and add it some some shadow effects wink.gif

Good luck

alexpb1

• Archived User
Mc360 View List
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 08:28:00 AM »

this is cool. I'm also trying to figure out how to change it so exactly how it looks in the picture above.