xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: New Xbmc Live Marketplace Project  (Read 2186 times)

Martomo

• Archived User
New Xbmc Live Marketplace Project
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2007, 12:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(FourTwentySmiles @ Oct 22 2007, 03:42 AM) View Post

I'm having a lil trouble..... In the Xtv Dash, I'm able to use this script just fine. On the other hand....In MC360, System freezes just into loading. (Have to get up to reset) I also tried Vision (2.0, I think)....Says cant be used with this Dash. Does it work with the original Vision? Has anyone else come across this? Any idea whats up?

Does MC360 freeze for you everytime? Or does it work now, might have something to do that the server timed out a few times earlier.
We had some server problems since we released it, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

What exactly do you mean with Vision 2.0? Make sure you have the skin directory named the same as the skin, I use the latest SVN myself, check here for the latest compiled skins, or get them straight from the SVN directory:

https://xboxmediacen...boxmediacenter/

Like Nimrod said, we recommend the latest T3CH release and skin releases.

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2007, 08:01:00 PM »

The first Vision dash I had was the beta. Like 5-6 months later I found a vision 2.0 D/L that had newer icons and more funtionality. I havent had time today to do to much, but I'll be updating XBMC tonight. I'll let you know if I have issues after that.

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2007, 12:44:00 AM »

I connect in MC360 now.....only thing is I have NO TEXT showing up on the screen. Shows text with Xtv. Shows NOTHING in Vision.(Says "unable to retreive") Any thoughts?

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2007, 01:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(FourTwentySmiles @ Oct 23 2007, 09:20 AM) View Post

I connect in MC360 now.....only thing is I have NO TEXT showing up on the screen. Shows text with Xtv. Shows NOTHING in Vision.(Says "unable to retreive") Any thoughts?

Make sure you have the latest SVN of the skins, a while back MC360 changed the colors to *.XML files instead of *.COF I believe it was revision 930 or something, also the *.XPR fonts are no longer supported in the latest XBMC.
I posted the links earlier above, here are the direct links, they change when there are newer versions available:

Revision 960, build on 20 October 2007

Containment

MC360

Vision

xTV

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2007, 12:13:00 PM »

OK....Now I've updated all. Current SVN of XBMC and current Release of MC360. Everything is working fine, but now I'm having 2 different color fonts showing up (at same time). Is it supposed to be this way now? Or is this a bug? Have never had this happen before.

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2007, 12:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(FourTwentySmiles @ Oct 23 2007, 08:49 PM) View Post

OK....Now I've updated all. Current SVN of XBMC and current Release of MC360. Everything is working fine, but now I'm having 2 different color fonts showing up (at same time). Is it supposed to be this way now? Or is this a bug? Have never had this happen before.

In what skin is this? Can you maybe post a screenshot of this?

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2007, 01:56:00 PM »

Its in the MC360 Dash. I've posted these pics to show my querey. The first pics shows my fonts colors the way they were before( Pay no attention to the camera icon in the screenshot.....that scriptmod been changed)

Before>>>IPB Image

After>>>>>IPB Image

See what I'm saying about the 2 colored fonts? Same fonts....2 Colors.

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2007, 02:18:00 PM »

Wow that is really weird, did you check your 'Skin Colours' option under Appearance, maybe it loaded an color file or something but has gone wrong, I have no problems myself, maybe it's the skin, try downloading it again, I also  see you changed the XML, because the TV Shows button is not set default, so maybe the XML has different colors set then the default.

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2007, 02:41:00 PM »

Everything is installed correctly. Got the newest T3ch Build...Switched over to different dash app to erase old xbmc build. Installed new xbmc build. D/L'ed newest MC360 skin. Applied Timdog's newest Video Monster Mod to MC360/Pal Folder. Transfered......and that is what I got. The only text that is colored different is the text for Blades, Tray and Description. Everything else is fine. MC360 is my default skin and I sometimes switch up to Xtv, but having no problems at all with Fonts or Colors on Xtv. Puzzling...HUH?   LOL

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2007, 03:44:00 PM »

Just to give you guys a heads up... My server (which hosts the BlackMarket project) is having some work done and most likely will have service interuptions starting at 23:00 GMT (about 9 minutes ago) and last up to two hours. (Hopefully it wont be longer then that).

I'll try and let you know when they're done.

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »

Sorry, forgot to update... the site is back up... there may be a few "hiccups" still, but it should be fine.

Later

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2007, 03:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(FourTwentySmiles @ Oct 23 2007, 11:17 PM) View Post

Everything is installed correctly. Got the newest T3ch Build...Switched over to different dash app to erase old xbmc build. Installed new xbmc build. D/L'ed newest MC360 skin. Applied Timdog's newest Video Monster Mod to MC360/Pal Folder. Transfered......and that is what I got. The only text that is colored different is the text for Blades, Tray and Description. Everything else is fine. MC360 is my default skin and I sometimes switch up to Xtv, but having no problems at all with Fonts or Colors on Xtv. Puzzling...HUH?   LOL

Maybe it's an mod option, set in the skin settings, you could try to reset all skin settings, but then all your settings will be lost unsure.gif

If you don't care about that then you can reset the skin settings with:
Guide > Personal Settings > Clear All Settings

If that doesn't works, then I don't know, you might need to ask Blackbolt or timdog ph34r.gif

Good Luck

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2007, 02:39:00 PM »

Its really no problem ....so far as I can tell. Actually nice having something different from the rest. I haven't tried without the Monster Mod, but see no reason to go through it all again. Havn't hit any bugs so far. The text only does this on the Blades. Going into the rest of the screens text is all one color. Look back at the pics I posted......Where you see WHITE text are the only places on ALL Blades (Kia, Games, Media, and Settings) that do this. And its only in those places (Description, and Tray) that this is like this. If its comes down to serious issues...I'll post them to let everyone know. Until then, I'm leaving it the way it is. Biggie Up's to Team Blackbolt( For MC360),.. TimDog for the Monster Mod,.. And all involved with the new BlackMarket. Aiiiiii !!!

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(XBMC Black Market @ Oct 30 2007)

Theme Browser revision 43 released.

We will be updating the script so it's compatible with the latest T3CH build.

Changes that have been made since last version:

- Added: Sorting options have been added for xTV, Containment, Project Mayhem III and Vision
- Fixed: Download count did not appear in xTV and Vision
- Added: Notification when a new version is available

Read the full story on http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]