xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: New Xbmc Live Marketplace Project  (Read 2185 times)

Archigos

• Archived User
New Xbmc Live Marketplace Project
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 07:33:00 PM »

My server guys responded already about the python issue, but the goof didn't realize the scripts were supposed to be run from an Xbox so he did more bitching then helping when he tried running them from a command prompt. smile.gif  I explained everything so it should be resolved soon (I hope).  Until then, for users that click on the scripts link in the last post, please download the rar file for the script you need as clicking the .py will cause a 500 Internal Error for now.

Martomo, N1mrod, and Timdog... if you guys want I can also change the subdomain to reflect the new name (and still allow the xbmclive. to work as well).

Let me know.

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 07:24:00 AM »

Got a message from the guys... You can now visit either http://xbmclive.ictcsc.net or http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net and they will be the exact same site.  (Granted as before the blackmarket one has to wait for DNS to finish updating as I just set the domain.  It could take up to 12 hours or so from the time of this post.)

Martomo, both subdomains are linked to the same directory, so you can just continue to do the updates the same as always.  If you guys want email addresses for the domain too let me know what you want.  I can do real addresses (login via my webmail address) or I can do aliases that will forward the email to an existing account somewhere else.

It's almost 10am and I have a meeting at 11 so I'll be back sometime later today.

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »

Thanks again Archigos for the new subdomain.

I've got a question though, I'm working on a upload script, but when the file gets bigger then 8 MB it times out, is there a way possible maybe on the server side to maximize that to 20 MB, seeing allot of themes are above 10 MB, anyway I'm off for today, got a busy day tomorrow.

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »

Are you saying it's timing out when you're trying to upload files bigger then 8MB?  There isn't a restriction on upload size as long as it's via FTP.  There's only a 20MB limit if I upload via the Control Panel interface I have.  The server itself is sitting a hell of a lot closer to you then me... smile.gif  (I believe it's somewhere in Germany)  I can see if there's been any problems lately or if they did any maintanence.

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2007, 10:10:00 AM »

CODE
POST Content-Length of 59525436 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0

I tried editing the Resource Limits and File Uploads settings in php.ini, but didn't had so much success, but I'm not really familiar with servers, maybe you can try it out or if you know an other way then PHP for uploading files let me know happy.gif

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »

Martomo, if you're trying to upload via a php script then I think the timeout is related as you suspected to the php.ini.  Not sure which version you're using but I have both PHP4 and PHP5 running on the server taking care of different parts as needed.  Sadly I don't have access to change their settings so if it's not working then I'm afraid you'll have to come up with another solution. sad.gif

manturafs

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2007, 08:27:00 AM »

hey guys!  this is awesome!  I've thought about doing this for a long time but just never got around to it since I'm working on a skin.  I created the original marketplace for mc360 and i love what you've done with it so far.

for that reason, i would love to help out.  this seems to be stronger than what i was doing since there's more of a community and team working on this.  let me know if i can help out in any way.  i wouldn't mind integrating this into my wii skin.  i apologize that the old one went down but the guy hosting it sort of disappeared... sorry guys.  i wish i had a backup

question though, are you trying to make a skin downloader and soundpacks, or are you basically doing that along with packaging together all the best scripts out there?

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 02:30:00 PM »

Hey everyone, I've been trying some stuff out for the last few days, but haven't had much progress, we have a upload/submit script on the site that is still in progress, also was trying to get something like for download content for games, but that requires resigning the content something that you can't do with XBMC, that I know off at least.

Anyway I'm kinda trying to get some documentation done at the moment, about the plans/ideas, if you have any ideas please feel free to post them and we'll try to make something out of it if possible.

N1mrod

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007, 04:38:00 AM »

We have got a IRC Chan.

chat.freenode.net
#xbmc-blackmarket

Everybody is Welcome to Join.

uberzone

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 04:07:00 PM »

Any plans for screenshots?

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2007, 10:45:00 AM »

Depends on if you mean for the mod... yes, we can put some up...  If you meant on the site for the themes and stuff, we'll end up doing that, but not for awhile because it's going to take a long time to screencap all 200+ themes that we have on there.  Let me know what parts you want to see the most and I can probably make some screenshots tonight or tomorrow for you.

Diginews

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2007, 03:32:00 AM »

Unsure if you still need it, but I can donate 25GB of space on a American Dedicated Server if you wish smile.gif Regarding screencaps, if needed I can take screencaps smile.gif

N1mrod

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2007, 04:20:00 AM »

Wow everybody wants to give us much webspace.

First a big big THANK YOU to everyone!

But we have already 20GB on Archigos server and i dont think we will need much more.

So thank you all for your support, thats why we do this.

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »

XBMC Black Market

Preview themes and upload system
We've had allot of requests for preview images and there finally available!
Also we adjusted the download system to avoid new popups.

Also we want to notify people again, there is an submit section, where you can upload your own themes, soundpacks.

If there's any incorrect info or not given of a theme, for example the author name, please send the correct details to [email protected]

Enjoy the preview images wink.gif

manturafs

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »

that's great!  are the screenshots implemented into the code yet for mc360?  let me know.  I did that and it helped a lot if you download from the xbox instead of the pc.  i can help out with that if need be.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5