xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: New Xbmc Live Marketplace Project  (Read 2187 times)

Martomo

• Archived User
New Xbmc Live Marketplace Project
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »

(right click, save as...)

Anyway don't think space would be a problem, seeing N1mrod has 5 accounts of 1 GB and getting more every day  happy.gif

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 01:50:00 AM »

I've just skimmed over this topic and opened the first link in a new window (haven't looked at it yet) but if you guys need space, how's 20GB sound?  (If you want more we can work something out.)  As far as bandwidth there's somewhere around 3.6TB a month.

The only think I ask is that there's a credit to me (Archigos) somewhere on the site for hosting it...  other then that, no money needed (unless you guys want to donate a little).

Whoever will be maintaining the backend of the site can have FTP access so you don't need to wait for me to do stuff for you and then I'll leave it up to those people to allow access if they deem fit. (Only 1 or 2 FTP accounts would be created unless there's a good reason for more.)

Let me know what you guys think (if you're responding to do this project please PM me as well as writing in here so that I get the email notification and can check back a little quicker)

Later.
AJ

Booker T

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 05:30:00 AM »

Is it just on my part but are some of the themes not working?

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 06:49:00 AM »

Well depends, what do you mean with 'not working'..

If you can't download them, the server are probably performing maintenance, but I haven't got any problems connecting with the site for the last 2 days.
Did only the background change then you downloaded a wallpaper pack which was converted to a theme.
Or do you mean the XBMC Live button animation that is a bit off chart, because the skin is outdated?

Few skins I assume that are broken out of the back of my head are ninja.xpr (does not display System blade background) and Spirited Away.xpr(does not display Live blade background) and the only themes I can recall at the moment we are missing are:
- DOA Babes
- Mepo Green Theme
- Chia
- Mario 3
- Harvey Birdman
- Venture Brothers
and the latest versions of:
- Spiderman 3
- Halo 3

Like we mentioned before in an other post, first we post all the themes ever released than we try to sort which are compatible with the current SVN release and we might fix a few.
But if you run into a broken theme and have a working version or have a theme that is not on the server, please PM me or N1mrod and we upload it.

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 11:07:00 AM »

(200 themes)
Download script (right click, save as...)

Every official themes released/hosted by the author from MC360, Containment and xTV with skin support (only shows themes for current active skin, if supported)
Download script (right click, save as...)

That's all for today happy.gif

Booker T

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 02:54:00 PM »

"No internet connection available" i'm getting that error with the new script and i know my xbox is hooked up too the net..

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »

Could you please be more specific, which script do you mean?
And when do you get the error?

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 08:11:00 PM »

As stated in my last post, I just skimmed this topic the first time, after reading it this time I realize that both N1mrod and Martomo are spearheading this project.  I had already responded to both of you independently before it clicked that you were talking about the same thing :)

It's up to you guys if you want to share an FTP account, it's limited to 1 connection per name at a time though :( or I can give you both one and have a possible third one setup for a spare.

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2007, 03:04:00 PM »

Well if it's possible I'd appreciate if we could connect the FTP at the same time, because I don't wanna end up kicking N1mrod of the FTP by accident when he is uploading the 200+ themes or the other way blink.gif

Looks like the site is having maintenance again, sorry for this, should be stable after 3th of September, or when switching servers wink.gif
We are also mirroring the xTV and Containment themes now.

@Booker T, the scripts should be working and updated now, it gave an error because the Xbox was 'Busy' detecting internet connection, so removed the internet check.

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »

I just created the new subdomain, FTP account, etc. needed for the new XBMC Live Marketplace Project.  Users interested in viewing this project it's available at http://xbmclive.ictcsc.net (Due to DNS updating there will be a ICT/CSC* Maintenance page shown until the DNS is done at which point the page will be blank until the guys upload the site.  DNS updating can take upwards of 12 to 24 hours from the time of this post to finish, nothing I can do to speed that up.)

Martomo/N1mrod...  You don't have to wait for the DNS to finish before uploading, hell if you can get to it before hand that's great so people wont have to look at a blank page smile.gif   If you guys need anything else, email me or send me a message via MSN/ICQ.

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 05:49:00 AM »

(right click, save as...) latest release 2nd of September 2:00 PM GMT+1

- Every official themes released/hosted by the author from MC360, Containment and xTV.
Download script (right click, save as...) latest release 2nd of September 2:00 PM GMT+1

These scripts will only show themes for the current active skin, that if supported/or any themes are available.

P.S. Not sure if this has to do with the DNS, but some links are not fully operational yet, so if you get a not found or forbidden, please try again later.

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »

Checking on the server, I believe it's a security feature that is causing the 500 Error on the .py files.  I've got my server guys looking in on fixing it but for now I'm going to zip the files (1 each) later today if Martomo, N1mrod, or timdog don't get a chance to do it.

By the way...  It kind of sucks having a 6 hour time difference between myself and the two guys spearheading this project.

N1mrod

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 12:39:00 AM »

okay like Archigos sayed, here are the files.

- Every official themes released/hosted by the author from MC360, Containment and xTV.
officalthemes

- All latest/finished published themes ever hosted/mirrored by XBMC Live Project, compatible with every skin so far.
xbmcthemes

-A few sound packs to use in XBMC. The sound packs will be downloaded to /XBMC/Sounds and direkt installed.
soundpacks

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 01:39:00 AM »

N1m, I don't have the time to check right now but you did leave the .py's there as well right?  If not, could you put them back too since that's what my server guys are going to be looking at to see if we can get around the zip/rar and allow them to directly download the scripts.

As I mentioned before with the time difference, it's just after 4am and I have to get some sleep I have a meeting at 9 sad.gif

Martomo

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 09:47:00 AM »

XBMC Black Market

We also made a new layout for the website, I hope you like it, there will be some modifications added in the future, but at the moment I'm jumping back on writing an uploader script for the site.

Some minor updates, besides the layout:
- We've added install comments to RAR compressed files on the site, for people who are unsure where to install the contents.
- Added 3 new soundpacks, Mortal Kombat Babes, Mortal Kombat 2, MC360 Beta
- Added the extra themes from SVN to the site, PM3(Vision), White(xTV), Carbon & Glass(MC360), if you ever deleted the themes by accident, you can download them again, without downloading full package.

Also please feel free to use our scripts, if anyone has any suggestions or comments please feel free to share them.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5