xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Add Pmiii Dvd Wrap View To Mc360  (Read 945 times)

muggsy

• Archived User
Add Pmiii Dvd Wrap View To Mc360
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 03:05:00 AM »

have u seen the cool new 3D view for PMIII and classic... I'm gonna have a play with that in the next few days, and see what I can do...... I'm a little rusty on code.... Not sure it will work properly with 3d icons though

Gilby_001

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »

Sorry for the late response guys, I haven't been home much the last few days because thursday was my 21st birthday, so I've been hitting the bars smile.gif I ended up playing around with the commonviewtypes.xml a bit myself and came up with something similar to Archigos,  but was not happy with the results. Yours looks much better then mine, but I think its due to the tilted icons (I use the photoshop action posted a few posts up) as I edited the same line you did to get my results. My main issue with this view is that while it achieves the look I wanted, the icons lack any depth and make the overlap look a bit silly IMO. I may make a couple tilted icons and see what I think, but I have 99 movies in my library so it may be more hassle then its worth to me. And in response to muggsy, no I haven't seen the new 3d view yet but I am DLing the newest build as we speak so I will shortly smile.gif

This is how it looks with the non tilted icons:
IPB Image

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 09:12:00 PM »

Stupid question... is the IMDb icon on the left and the fact that there are destriptions in the lower right because it's in Library mode?  I haven't really messed around with that yet and if you see the screenshot I posted you'll notice it doesn't state anything for 1408.  Now the DVD's I ripped onto the box just have the name listed in the bottom and the other movies I have just say the filesize and nothing else.

I have set the content of the directory to movies so I can view the IMDb info via the menu but it doesn't show up for ease on the main page.

Gilby_001

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 01:17:00 AM »

Yeah thats just library view. You should check it out, there are a few new views that go great with tv episodes as well

(IMG:http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/gilbertson_c/screenshot001.jpg)

This post has been edited by Gilby_001: Jul 25 2007, 08:18 AM

N1mrod

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 01:44:00 AM »

It dont work for me.
Ill change everything like the firt port.
But when i copy it over and restart XBMC i can do nothing in the Movie, Musik, Games and Programmsection and i have to copy over the original files.

Can somebody please help me or give me a working version of this mod to download ?

Thanks

This post has been edited by N1mrod: Aug 23 2007, 08:48 AM

Icoman

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 10:05:00 AM »

I have also a problem with the codes. It's possible that somebody could upload the edited files?

irishwhip

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 03:14:00 AM »

works fine for me,  i'm loving it.
one question: how do i add this view option to my music files? i presume it goes somewhere in MyMusicNav.xml, but i have no idea where  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)

This post has been edited by irishwhip: Sep 27 2007, 10:15 AM

nikeymikey

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 10:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(irishwhip @ Sep 27 2007, 10:14 AM) View Post

works fine for me,  i'm loving it.
one question: how do i add this view option to my music files? i presume it goes somewhere in MyMusicNav.xml, but i have no idea where  uhh.gif

I would like to add this view for my music as well,but i have no idea either.  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

muggsy

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 03:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(nikeymikey @ Oct 18 2007, 06:18 AM) *

I would like to add this view for my music as well,but i have no idea either.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

You should just add it the <include> to mymusicnavl.xml and mymusic.xml.... I think in the or=iginal instructions it included the music view

nikeymikey

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 04:36:00 PM »

I got it working in my games, videos and music. Thanx for the help. Now how do i enable it in 16:9?

nikeymikey

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 06:08:00 AM »

Its ok i did it. For anyone else interested in having this view in 16:9, just copy the above code in to Commonviewtypes.xml in the mc360\pal 16x9 folder.
Pages: 1 [2]