xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Monster Mod! Video Marketplace, Plus Others  (Read 2558 times)

pikapben

• Archived User
Monster Mod! Video Marketplace, Plus Others
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2008, 12:53:00 PM »

Decided I would update my xbmc and also checked for updates to MC360. Glad to see the monster mod has been updated. Tim, I installed the latest release of XBMC from 3/23 and the most recent version of MC360 as of 3/28 with the svn of the monster mod. It works great!!! It is nice to have the settings combined into one scrollable menu, and the integration of the blackmarket is great. I changed some of the settings and have not had any issues. Thanks for taking the time to update this mod. I will continue to test this out and update you if any bugs are found. This is truly the best mod of MC360 and thanks again!

timdog82001

• Archived User
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2008, 02:30:00 PM »

No problem..smile.gif  There are a few bugs that Martomo found for me which I'll be updating eventually, and hopefully somebody will test out a few scripts for me so I can get those into the video marketplace section but both my computers died at the same time last week sad.gif  So it might be a little while yet.  Once I get it sorted I post a snapshot for download

Galeon

• Archived User
« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2008, 01:28:00 AM »

Is it just python scripts if it is I will gladly do it

Archigos

• Archived User
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2008, 02:14:00 AM »

My bad Tim, I'll check the stuff tonight (if it's still there).  Sorry I didn't get to it sooner, I just got back out of the hospital and haven't had a chance to really look into the stuff yet.

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2008, 01:17:00 AM »

Any word on progress? uhh.gif

timdog82001

• Archived User
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2008, 02:15:00 AM »

sorry for my slack-ness.  i haven't had a computer of my own or an xbox for a several months now.  that should be changing shortly but as you can imagine it makes it difficult to do much with this.  (been relying on school computers when i need one)

I may think about adding support for the mythtv stuff.  However, would you not also need an interface skinned for the recorded shows section?  I don't really know how its set up since I don't have linux and really haven't seen many screenshots.  Anyway, I might get around to it but I was so stuck on "in-skin customization" when i made this that it made changing stuff in the home blade a real pain in the ass.  Though, I've got an idea that might make it easer on me...

Fill me in a little more on the details (if you know them) and I might be more likely to do it.

HeeZy01

• Archived User
« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »

just tried this out on xbmc 06-16-2008 tech build and mc360 rev1287, (i think that is the latest version). everything transfered ok. but alot of labels were blank. in the system settings, i could only see the Apperance label.

in the games blade, no labels. in the media blade, they only showed up after i edited the skin mod settings, but the labels in the game and settings blade were left blank.

i tried making a new profile, changing skins, restarting many times, but the labels were still blank. so, i reverted back to the default mc360 files.

timdog82001

• Archived User
« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »

HeeZy01:  the version posted for download is very old an outdated so I'm not surprised you're having problems.  If you get it from the SVN (I posted info for it on the 3rd page or somewhere in there) it's essentially up to date but with bugs because i have no good way of testing it right now...I don't have an xbox, and I think i just got scammed trying to get another one so....might be a while before I have one around that will allow some easy testing.

That said,  I will be living with the parents for teh summer and it just ocurred to me that they have a modded xbox....

Perhaps I will have time to fix it before too long now that I've realized that haha
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]