xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Chi3f's Assorted Skin Mods  (Read 599 times)

CHI3f

• Archived User
Chi3f's Assorted Skin Mods
« on: November 26, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »

Well in the time I have been muted I have done a couple skin mods and I learned that someone can't take a little joke. So here they are. Any feedback or some good mod ideas would be appreciated.

The first one is a second version of the MC360 Emulauncher mod I did. In this one I cleaned up the guide blade option, made an option to turn the emulators button into an eumlauncher button, and added XBMC Lyrics to it. Aslo this one should only be used in conjunction with the latest Live Mark Supermod.
IPB Image
Download MC360 Emulauncher Mod V2

Here is another Emulauncher mod but for the blackbolt classic skin. This one was a pain cause I had to edit the script, and i don't really know anything about scripts. I just kinda had to learn as I went along.
IPB Image
Download Emulauncher mod for blackbolt classic

And the last one for now is a small little mod I have done to the blackbolt classic skin that has an eject tray button on the screen at all times, it turns into a close tray button when the tray is open. This one can be combined with the emulauncher mod I did for this skin, as seen above.
IPB Image
Download tray mod for the blackbolt classic skin

CHI3f

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 04:45:00 PM »

I am thinking of doing this next scince roormonger got banned and can't share his genius with us anymore.
(IMG:http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/roormonger/newsys.gif)
It might not be exactely the same but I think I am gonna do something with it.

CHI3f

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 09:25:00 PM »

Here is another skin\script integration. This time I have edited the submenu editor script that Rockstarr made to go with the Blackbolt Classic skin. Now you can easily add,remove,or edit buttons in the submenu. Because I editted it to get most of it's images from the skin rather than using the images in it's folder the images will change according to the theme you are using.
(IMG:http://www.tintense.com/uploads/Image/sme.gif)

Download

This can be combined with the other mods I have done for this skin.

This post has been edited by CHI3f: Nov 28 2006, 05:31 AM

skyzerr33

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 01:31:00 AM »

Nice mods man! looking foward to see what you can do with mc360 biggrin.gif

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 01:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(CHI3f @ Nov 28 2006, 10:16 AM) View Post

I am thinking of doing this next scince roormonger got banned and can't share his genius with us anymore.
IPB Image
It might not be exactely the same but I think I am gonna do something with it.

I'm thinking about it too might solve some issues I have with new stuff going in

P.S love the BBC mod I might include it as default

skyzerr33

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 02:35:00 AM »

In the MC360 Emulauncher V2 Mod there is no option to change the font color

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 05:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Nov 28 2006, 08:58 AM) View Post

I'm thinking about it too might solve some issues I have with new stuff going in

P.S love the BBC mod I might include it as default

Me too, we where going to have to do it anyway, so the real 360 does it, now I finally have a real 360 to see that, so I think we can go ahead with this idea.

CHI3f

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 07:19:00 AM »

Well now i'm probably not ganna do it if you guys are gonna, it will just take all the fun out of it.

dhrandy1

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »

Nice Mods.

CHI3f

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(skyzerr33 @ Nov 28 2006, 04:06 AM) View Post

In the MC360 Emulauncher V2 Mod there is no option to change the font color

I beg to differ. Take a looksie in the info options.

Kryxan

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 10:57:00 AM »

I like your emulauncher mod. I noticed you did a lot of other little tweaks, all of which I found impressive. I suggest you note what version of the LiveMark you based this on; it would be helpful to know.

Right now im not using your mod because im not motivated enough to add in wide icons yet -- yeah im feelin lazy. So I would like to suggest making a wide icon version. I would b e nice if you could even add a toggle to use wide icons in certain places (like games and emulators, but not homebrew). Im sure that it is possible, I just wouldnt understand the scripting. A default-wide.tbn and optional wide icons would be a nice feature too, but I doubt thats doable.

CHI3f

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kryxan @ Nov 28 2006, 12:28 PM) View Post

I like your emulauncher mod. I noticed you did a lot of other little tweaks, all of which I found impressive. I suggest you note what version of the LiveMark you based this on; it would be helpful to know.

Right now im not using your mod because im not motivated enough to add in wide icons yet -- yeah im feelin lazy. So I would like to suggest making a wide icon version. I would b e nice if you could even add a toggle to use wide icons in certain places (like games and emulators, but not homebrew). Im sure that it is possible, I just wouldnt understand the scripting. A default-wide.tbn and optional wide icons would be a nice feature too, but I doubt thats doable.

I did say in the description for it that it should be used with the latest version of the mod. If you use wide icons I don't believe the mod will effect it, I will check just to make sure. And having an option for wide icons is not possible as far as I know, furthermore if you had wide icons in games or emulators you would have to have it in all apps and homebrew as well cause they are all part of My Programs- MC360 just provides shortcuts for those different sections.

CHI3f

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »

To anyone who has used the submenu editor or emulauncher mods I have done.

When you use the submenu editor and go to edit a control does the screen strech downwards I guess about 30 or 40 pixels after you select edit " Edit this control "? It does for me

Oh the emulauncher mod for MC360 does not interfere with wide icons(Kryxan). You can just use the wide icons patch that comes with the Livemark Supermod if you have not doen so allready.

This post has been edited by CHI3f: Nov 28 2006, 10:59 PM

CHI3f

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »

Here's some Apple Movie Trailers for Blackbolt Classic. I have made an option to show the Movie Trailers button on the home page in the skin settings as seen below.
IPB Image
If you want to add it to the submenu I have included instructions for that. I have also included a patch for this which will give you the disc tray mod I made along with this so you have the option of having it or not. Here is a pic of the movie trailers interface in all three themes.
IPB Image
Download Here

THEKIDD

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 04:45:00 AM »

GD JOB KEEP IT UP

i wanna see the system blade
Pages: [1] 2