xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xmugen Button  (Read 334 times)

guybird

• Archived User
Xmugen Button
« on: November 20, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »

I'm not sure if there are any XMugen users out there that are MC360 savvy or not but I'm wondering if someone could make a simple button for XMugen in the Games tab.  Either as its own button in the main Games tab, or as a subsection (if this is possible) under Emulators or Games even.  As it currently runs, to choose different Screenpacks (game motif's) in XMugen, I have a basic UnleashX menu that I and the users have to manually add in code to launch the xbe's as they are not and can not be lumped into one directory.  They are currently several directories deep (Ex: F:/Emulators/XMugen/data/MVC2/XMugenFiles/default.xbe or F:/Emulators/XMugen/data/SF3/XMugenFiles/default.xbe).  With an auto add menu with maybe 3 directories deep, there should be absolutely no configuration needed for adding new packs to your setup (just drag and drop).  I'd love for nothing more than to have an even easier/config free setup for users, and the extra benefit of having a snazzy setup in MC360 rather than using a seperate launcher.

I'm not too good at coding all of this, otherwise I'd do it myself.  If anyone would be willing to do a basic setup or to supply some basic code for adding a button that does this, I'd be extremely grateful.

ImOkRuOk

• Archived User
Xmugen Button
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »

get ahold of me in the Xmugen room:P

sotu

• Archived User
Xmugen Button
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »

Good to see you around here Guybird!  Looking forward to your Ultimate pack so I can play awhile without Xmugen crashing.  There should be a few around here who can help you with making a button.  JezzX and Donno are damn helpful and equally busy but there are lots of helpful guys around here who should be able to assist you.

Looking forward to more of your releases.  By far the best xmugen screenpacks out there.

CHI3f

• Archived User
Xmugen Button
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 11:47:00 PM »

I could whip one up for you guys I guess, just tell me where you want it.