xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Want To Start My Own Local Xbox Mod Business...  (Read 264 times)

IndieSnob

• Archived User
Want To Start My Own Local Xbox Mod Business...
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

Well, while I agree that they shouldn't tell you that no newer units have thomsons, I don't agree that they should have to open up the xbox for you, or any other customer to see what dvd drive is in the xbox. I'm sorry but I sure as hell don't want to by an 'opened' product anywhere, whether it was just plugged in for two minutes, or used a few days. EB allready had a problem when people would buy games, copy them and or beat them, then return them, then sell them to the customer as brand new. I don't think alot of people realize that retailers have to protect themselves, as well as us consumers need to look out for ourselves and not do those kinds of things either.

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2004, 12:49:00 PM »

If you plan on installing Xecuter chips, you really should learn more about them and learn to use your resources.  It can't get much easier to find out the difference between 2.2s and 2.3s...

http://xbox-scene.co...ips3b_table.htm

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (Glock.45 @ Apr 2 2004, 01:45 AM)
Yah, I think even the FBI has better things to do than bust a buch of 12 year olds.  Their own butts are in the fire.  There are probably to busy shredding documents right now.

The FBI?   laugh.gif  rotfl.gif  laugh.gif

OlDirtyJohn

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2004, 07:26:00 PM »

to IndieSnob:

Yes i understand exactly what you are saying, and totally agree. i guess it didnt come out that way when i told it. i just thought id give it a try and see if he would. didnt get my hopes up or anything. so what im saying is i didnt "expect" him to. and i also apologize to the guy who started this thread, didnt mean to thread crap or anything, just hearing about eb got me going. my advice to you is just start a thread in the mod installer section. or submit your name to the mod installer map.

delacruz

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »

how much they going for on EBAY now adays

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2004, 11:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (gamarsedge @ Apr 4 2004, 02:28 AM)
so all the newer generation xbox come in samsung drives now? no wonder prices on samsung drives are dropping like crazy on ebay

They dropped b/c of the drop in the overall price of a new Xbox.

xgeek

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2004, 11:55:00 PM »

wink.gif

Even with a cromwell bios , you cant install or own one . Alot of busts have been happening latley

If you wanna start Xboxs for other people you better think of the problems that may occur with them afterwards , you will always get someone mucking around with the xbox and you havin to repair it

I chip xboxs for people (quite a lot) but im quite up in the repair game. Recently ive had 2 Dead Ps2s back cuz of the Dodgy coils in the lazers

Be prepared to repair stuff thats all im saying wink.gif and offer a reasonable warranty
Pages: 1 2 [3]