xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xecuter 2.2 Lite +  (Read 134 times)

bahamaej

• Archived User
Xecuter 2.2 Lite +
« on: November 08, 2003, 12:04:00 PM »

Hi guys,

I am as new as a newbie can get at the xbox modding hobbie.  I am very interested in it and I just recently bought a xecuter 2.2 lite + to mod my box.  There are limitted guides to help with this and this forum was the only place that I could find valuable info.  Anyway the problem is that I can get the green light on but when I enable the mod it does the following.

1) powers on for a split second
2) powers  off
3) powers on for a split second
4) powers off
5) powers on but shows no picture

When the mod is disabled and the green light is on however the game in the drive starts up.  Also when I disable the mod chip and remove it I can't get the DVD drive to eject (nor can I get it to eject when it is turned on).

Please advise me as to what to do...should I replace the mod chip or does it sound like my box is fried?  I appreciate all the help I can get .

Lipsander

• Archived User
Xecuter 2.2 Lite +
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 12:25:00 PM »

It may be your "D0" point that isn't soldered good enough.  I must have soldered mine about 10 times before it booted correctly.  Have you flashed the BIOS yet?

shadow3000

• Archived User
Xecuter 2.2 Lite +
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 12:31:00 PM »

your box is fragging realign your chip

pinoy1621

• Archived User
Xecuter 2.2 Lite +
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 01:29:00 AM »

This problem is happening to me also. I know the bios is flashed properly because I have the external and that part right. But when you align the chip the green light comes on but as soon as you connect the other part of the chip (i.e the part with the banks, protect and unprotect and have the chip to enabled it frags. turns on and off three times. if i disable the chip regular m$ dash boots. Weird and having trouble figuring out what it is. :uhh:

bahamaej

• Archived User
Xecuter 2.2 Lite +
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2003, 11:57:00 AM »

B) Hi guys - i finally fixed my dvd drive problem and the dvd drive now ejects when I press the eject button.  I also got the flash bios screen up.  However my new problem is that the dvd drive does not auttomattically eject when the mod chip is disabled and also it says to inseert bios CD.  Where can I find a bios cd and also is it fine that my dvd drive is not ejecting?

Heybuddbuddy

• Archived User
Xecuter 2.2 Lite +
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2003, 01:02:00 PM »

Unfortunately because these BIOSes (is that a word??) are illegal we can't tell you where exactly to get them, have a look through the BIOS forum and there are a lot of references to where you can get them, all I can say is that you can't download them from a website, you have to look elsewhere.