xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: "speed Animation" Mod?  (Read 62 times)

mbay

• Archived User
"speed Animation" Mod?
« on: September 17, 2006, 12:13:00 AM »

Hi everyone,

I know a lot of folks are making great mods before the official 1.0 is released, which I thank all who've contributed and have taken selfless time to create them.

"roormonger" is creating a great all-in-one mod - thanks buddy wink.gif - and I wanted to know if it is at all possible to create a mod where one can choose a "speed increment", for example, the time it takes between "blades", and also for the "shutters" (the animation just before displaying the info within each blade)

Sure the "official" dash is much slower, created in flash, and the animation is time-scheduled, however I ask this as I do appreciate the animation created within MC360. "ventline" was able to twitch the blade animation thought xml-editing, but is it possible to use a mod to enable this option for those who would enjoy a custom animated speed?

Thanks in advance smile.gif

roormonger

• Archived User
"speed Animation" Mod?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 01:10:00 AM »

I could probably make a button to make the animations twice as fast or something. I don't know how well it would work out though I would imagine if it could have gone faster without any problems Team Blackbolt would have done so. But hey what do I know. I will check it out when I am done messing with a new feature of my mod.

mbay

• Archived User
"speed Animation" Mod?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 02:57:00 AM »

thanks - much appreciated :)