xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Team Shadow We Need You!  (Read 26 times)

eminem45

• Archived User
Team Shadow We Need You!
« on: August 04, 2006, 05:39:00 PM »

hey srry blackbolt but anyway hey people im looking for some good gfx artists out there that would like to be on my team that is making themes for blackbolts awsome 360 skin you have to be expericed in gfx art to join or u cant we take this very seriously and we take all who ask to join very seriously so if u would like to join heres the official team shadow site http://www.freewebs.com/shady4528/. If u would like to join you can post here or email me my email is on the officail site so check it out we are almost finished with the spiderman 3 symbiote theme theres screen shots of that on the site as well thanx for the time and peace!

ubernewb

• Archived User
Team Shadow We Need You!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 01:26:00 AM »

wait, so you're only creating a theme... but it won't be done for another 9-10 months?? the entire skin didn't take that long..

eminem45

• Archived User
Team Shadow We Need You!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 07:22:00 AM »

no its not gonna take 9-10 months lol but its almost done that release date wasnt real i didnt know what to put it at so i did that expect so screen shots most likely tomorrow or monday and expect the theme tuesday probably i nvr had any intentions to release it that far away lol