xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Question About The Guide Blade & Kai Window  (Read 76 times)

nuka1195

• Archived User
Question About The Guide Blade & Kai Window
« on: May 14, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »

I have a couple scripts that are windowdialogs. Currently with PMIII they use panel2.png for their background. (Not all skins have this)

For your skin I think the guide blade would be the most appropriate image. Will the guide blade be completely blank so it could be used for scripts?

Also, are the (-B- (Y) (X) (A)... images part of the background image or seperate images , so they could be used by scripters?

I know everything is in textures.xpr, I'm not asking for the images. Just wondered how useful they would be to scripters.

And one more thing. I can't get on your website right now, so I may not be calling this window the right name. The Kai Window that had one button that said Connect to Kai (I think). It looked like it was wider than other windows buttons, but still looked like there was enough room to add another button. What I want to do is add a button there to link to a script. Would you consider adding blank buttons with the appropriate images to match how your skin works, just comment them out or add a setting to enable the extra button. You could do this for every window. It would make adding a link to a script easier.

I think I remember you or someone mentioning adding blank buttons, but can't find it.

How hard would it be to have a list of images and a thumbnail of them. I could go through the xml's and look, but if you could do a printscreen and post it. It would make customizing scripts for this skin easier.

Thanks

Edit: I'm not asking for the image thumbs now, just wondered when the skin was released.