xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90]

Author Topic: Xtv Skin Beta Released  (Read 19811 times)

CHI3f

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1335 on: May 09, 2009, 09:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(remedee @ Apr 21 2009, 01:39 AM) View Post

After updating my movie database, I noticed that if I try to manually search for a movie, the window that comes up that would have the titles is blank. Also, if the movie info has already been scraped and I switch from "Plot" to "Cast", the "Cast" area is just blank. I tried several other skins and all of the info is there, but the windows/screens are showing blank in xTV.

Also, going to System -> Download Themes produces a blank screen as well. It shows 19 Objects at the bottom of the window, but I can't select anything. I decided to try to take a screenshot for you, but clicking the thumbstick brings up the Screenshots Folder window where I can see Ok, Cancel and New Folder, but can't select anything here either.

These problems should be all fixed up now. The problem was my slack ass had some old style listcontrols in those windows.

cbagy

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1336 on: May 15, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »

Ditto, always had that problem with this skin so i do exacly the same as you. Use PM for admin.
xTV for daily use.

CHI3f

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1337 on: May 15, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »

I see what the problem is. I will have it fixed tomorrow.

CHI3f

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1338 on: May 16, 2009, 12:07:00 PM »

It is fixed. you can download the skin via svn or the link in my sig.

gfrobe

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1339 on: May 17, 2009, 02:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(CHI3f @ May 16 2009, 05:59 PM) View Post

It is fixed. you can download the skin via svn or the link in my sig.

Much appreciated!

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1340 on: May 17, 2009, 04:50:00 PM »

Gfrobe..........Is that, as in, Gert B. Frobe?

dfmos

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1341 on: June 02, 2009, 10:17:00 AM »

Little Visualization mod

I use this skin on Pc running at 1080P, sweet!
Just the visualization wasn't to my liking so I changed it a little, took some of the overlay from my old x-cite skin.

Just download the file, put the .png files into the XTV media folder.
And then add the 2 .xml files into the PAL folder thats it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GIT0ZRCV

Chief dude still love ur skin, peace out bro.

Screenshots
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

homesnake

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1342 on: October 14, 2009, 08:22:00 PM »

Chief first just wanted to say thanks for all the work you've put into xTV and xTV take 2.

I have been switching back and forth between PLEX and XBMC OSX, xTV seems to work fine on PLEX (0.8.2) except for one nagging problem, and that is that if I navigate to the settings page I end up with a totally black screen. I can START in the settings page and see it fine, but if I navigate away from it I can't get back to it. I would really like it to work in PLEX because XBMC seems to have some video playback issues I can't seem to sort out.

I understand  there is some sort of schism between the XBMC OSX group and PLEX? Maybe PLEX's different coding are why the skin doesn't work in that particular screen? I am going to look into key commands to see if there is a different way to get into the settings mode for now (yea I'm a newb).

The only other skin I like is xTV 2, (xbmcTV) which doesn't suffer from the disappearing settings menu like PLEX, though the one little nagging problem is a thin white line (about a millimeter or two) on the extreme left of the screen, which detracts a bit from menu navigation. Thankfully it doesn't appear during video viewing.

If you are still actively working on either skin please add these issues to your list of things that I really really need to happen tongue.gif  rolleyes.gif

homesnake

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1343 on: October 14, 2009, 11:38:00 PM »

One more thing before i fall asleep at my desk-

The last version of Plex to work with Xtv seems to be 7.14, 7.15 is where the problems start (just try to navigate to the Systems menu and it's a black screen.

Anyways just wan't to mention again how much xTV rocks and if there's anything I can do to help let me know.

fr33man

• Archived User
Xtv Skin Beta Released
« Reply #1344 on: November 24, 2009, 12:48:00 PM »

I'm using XTV Skin since when it was release... but i have a question!

It's possible to edit the intro menu to only show Emulators and Games. I would like to delete the other options showing like Music, Videos  etc... (The others are ok for me).

Ok, i will explain... i'm planning to use my X-Box only for Games and Emulators, it will be a dedicatede machine...

It's possible to show me the path or a tutorial in how to do this? smile.gif
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90]