xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ot: Having Problems To Write To Svn On Code.google.com  (Read 44 times)

akaigotchi

• Archived User
Ot: Having Problems To Write To Svn On Code.google.com
« on: February 06, 2007, 05:31:00 AM »

Hi,

I know that this is slightly OT, but as I encountered the following problem while updating the xbmc-strm-collection and as I know many of you use code.google.com for project hosting I thought this could be the right place.

Here is the problem:

I renamed a folder in my SVN (which I now know is kinda stupid..  ) and now it is not in the SVN trunk anymore. So I tried to rebuild this folder via commit, but all I get is the following msg from TortoiseSVN: An error occurred when writing data to the filesystem. This msg pops up with every other file I tried to commit (created a folder Temp, but couldn't commit it). Anybody else ever had this or has a solution to this? It seems like I cannot commit anymore and well, I don't need to tell you that this means that the project will be stuck.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance

akaigotchi

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was google who produced the problem.... Thank you for taking a look at this. Ops, plz delete or close this thread.....