xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Transfering Files From Computer To Xbox Memory Card Via Controller  (Read 893 times)

Gruzumdave99

• Archived User

hello forum! ok heres my problem ive started to mod my xbox and im stuck on installing SID files the xbox 16mb memory card via controller to computer. ive plugged in my controller via usb mod to controller and it reads the controller and the memory card as "mass storage device", then i used "usbview.exe" to get the numbers you need stated as "yyyy" and "Zzzz" then i edited the "xbreader.inj" file where i replaced the "yyyy" and the "zzzz" then i saved and then the next step tells you to go to device manager and update the "mass storage device" with the "xbreaber.inj" driver but, windows won't let me, it just keeps saying that theres no need to update as its "up-to-date"...... idk how to bypass windows to install my own driver! PLEASE HELP ME!!

Gruzumdave99

• Archived User
Transfering Files From Computer To Xbox Memory Card Via Controller
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 03:24:00 AM »

some one please help me!!! D: sad.gif  sad.gif

1hotjob

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 05:07:00 PM »

Not sure about the yyyy and zzzz stuff.

I use Krazie's Ndure 1.1.1 to softmod with. It is the recommended software to use for any softmod.

As for getting it onto your USB, you can use xplorer360.

shambles1980

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 08:02:00 PM »

thats probably kernel version crap..

just use ndure 1.1.1
it helps if you update the dash 1st using halo 2 or similar.
if you cant update the dash,
just tell it to do a minimal install when you use the explot, and then update the softmod using hexen.

Gruzumdave99

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 04:18:00 AM »

ive tryed chooseing the driver but it keeps saying that the driver is already up to date and i need to install that driver so i can transfer files over to my xbox memory card via xbox controller to usb mod.

Gruzumdave99

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 04:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(1hotjob @ Jan 8 2013, 04:07 PM) View Post

Not sure about the yyyy and zzzz stuff.

I use Krazie's Ndure 1.1.1 to softmod with. It is the recommended software to use for any softmod.

As for getting it onto your USB, you can use xplorer360.

im not using a usb im using a actual xbox memory card thru a xbox controller i need to forve install the driver to the memory card so AR can read it.