xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: What Do You Make Of This Video? Re 9/11 Pentagon  (Read 519 times)

BenJeremy

• Archived User
What Do You Make Of This Video? Re 9/11 Pentagon
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2004, 06:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (buckwheat @ Sep 24 2004, 07:11 PM)
Those witnesses account don't mean jack to me.  I can just as easily find websites to back up my claims. All I see of the footage of the time a plane crashed in the pentagon is an ittybitty explosion. I don't see a plane. Come on man, it's the damn Pentagon for godsakes! There is also footage of a Fox news reporter who saw the 2nd plane crash in the other tower, which was live right after the crash. He said there was no WINDOWS on the plane and said it was green with a blue circular insignia on it also said it wasn't a commercial plane. Not to mention the footage of a female bystander who said the plane is "definetly not American Airlines" right when it happened. But I wont worry. Whoever is behind this will pay, whether i'm right or wrong. I just don't trust the Governments explanation.

Egads, you are just ignorant.

sleeping.gif

DOS4GW

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »

This conspiracy theories and movies will still keep coming when people believe anything they see.

This movie is bullshit all the way, like the rest of this consiracy crap (moonlanding, beheadings, mm).

Of only people would start looking into things, not just believe everything is true... Guess some people just like conspiracy theories.

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2004, 07:21:00 AM »

uhh.gif

Edit:

Here's a clip of Bush being breifed about the 9/11 attacks and doing nothing...

http://www.thememory...11/bush-911.mov

I guess he didn't want to upset the kids.

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »

I'm not sure if they were specifically insured against terrorism, but I know that there was a pending court case against the insurers to have them pay like 3.5 Billion for rebuilding, so I doubt that the claims of 50 million are true.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2004, 09:30:00 PM »

About Bush "doing nothing". Firstly, the first plane that hit was reported as a charter plane, but you still see the instant look of shock on Bush's face when he's told, if you see a quality version of the tape. He did not want the children to panic, and didn't want to scare anyone else at the time. As soon as the reading ends, he thanks the children and the school staff and promptly leaves the school.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2004, 01:15:00 AM »

I'm not a bush advocate, but he handled himself in that school like a professional.  It took him 5 minutes to finish the story, but he spared the kids an extremely complex confusion that would've perplexed them for who knows how long, not to mention leave the teachers there to calm the students.  He invested those few minutes to insure calm amongst the kids, and quickly addressed the tragedy afterwards.

Honestly, would going crazy, throwing down the book, and sprinting out of the room accomplish anything?  If he had, partisan left-wing babies would scream about how he showed too little respect for the children and showed panic and little self-control.

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2004, 05:36:00 AM »

wink.gif

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2004, 06:54:00 AM »

The thing is, at the time no one knew it was an attack. Everyone thought it was an accident at first.

sleepinginmyhead

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2004, 04:05:00 PM »

I'd think you were a fucktard

I'll admit my words were angry and inflammatory; I'm gussing I would be safe in assuming they conveyed the level of vehemence I have for that contemptable spew of lies.

This is way off topic of everything in this post, but i think it's funny that this guy goes from calling everyone fucktards to saying i inflammatorial convey vehemence at contemptables.

I use big words quite often in substitution for semanticaly equivalent ones.

Sorry, I just found that funny.

I personally think that video is wrong.  I guess it had some evidence that made me think twice, but one thing it didn't answer is how do you fake a plane hitting the pentagon.  Wouldn't you need to crash a real plan and kill everyone on board somewhere else?  I imagine it would be hard to do that.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2004, 06:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Oct 22 2004, 01:39 PM)
I know if I was in his shoes I would've left as soon as I was told an attack was tacking place without making a drama out of it.

But I suppose we all act differently to various situations.

wink.gif

Just get up and leave without saying a word?  Don't you think that'd be a little awkward for everyone else in the room who have no clue what you were just told?

estin

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2004, 06:26:00 PM »

i'd beleive it.  people on the flight could have been taken anywhere.  even when planes are almost vaporized on impact theres still some peices to prove a airplane was actually there.  US has a history of odds happening with the FBI rushing in to "take care of things"  just like jfk being shot by lee harvey oswald yet where he supposidly shot from was on the wrong side of the bullets entry.  then not to mention oswald is conviently killed seeing as the fact he's the only one with info to offer about the incident.  people emotions sometimes cloud their mind thus they can't see the facts on the issue don't add up.  because their too caught up with the idea of the "incident" itself and not the actual incident.  i don't blame them tho, i know how it is to loose someone extremely close to murder.  but i'd be even more hurt if i found out i was lied to about how they died.

pingrr

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2004, 09:10:00 PM »

Whoever made this video has some very very good video editing skills.  I wish I coul dput together somthing of that quality.  

However I think the whole thing is coplete bullshit.

estin

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2004, 09:49:00 PM »

QUOTE (psyberxian @ Oct 23 2004, 05:43 AM)
911 is a joke... it was a staged terrorist event to give America and it's dumbed down population a reason to go into the middle-east to steal oil and fight wars for that zionist jewish state known as Israel....

that was a very brave comment and i prase you for making it.  i won't doubt many innocent people died because planes were flown into the trade towers.  maybe even by quote "towel heads"  but i would deffinitly consider the incident could be a plan between the bush admin and the saudi bin ladens.  seeing as how both parties always seem to be making money at the same time and from the same place.  and how the saudi bin ladens are making money from us going to war against them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]