xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Need Help In School  (Read 185 times)

nthingspecial

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2003, 03:38:00 PM »

6'1", 170 lbs

LOL acting like thats big..

I'm 6'2" 210... and still look skinny I bet you really look skinny. Where are you at dude.. I'll come beat some ass.. football players have nothing on lacrosse players.. fuck em

Neil

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2003, 05:41:00 AM »

hehe, this thread is just pure sarcasm everywhere, but whatelse do you expect from some kid who goes on XBOX-SCENE to figure out his life issues?!

Uh, we can't swap out your muscles with largers one, or mod your self esteem.  You're not the only kid in the history of school to get picked.  Just take the beating, eventually you'll get fed up and snap, go all Hulk on them, and then it's over.  Then you can get back to worrying about your next big test, or if Susie Q is dating Joe Blow.

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Need Help In School
« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2003, 09:17:00 AM »

First of all Neil fuck you. Anyway, since this thread is not locked yet heres an update. Stoned kid still hasn't done anything (probably because like someone said, hes too stoned all the time) Today on the bus the Philipino kid tried to convince me that he was calling his senior friends from syosset to come get me which is obviously a lie. I kept telling him to fight me himself and stop being a pussy and he said no. So of course no kids came form syosset (thats nearby) and nothing happened, if he ever decidse to fight me, ill just take him. Now at least i know hes a pussy.

Magitues

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2003, 09:46:00 AM »

user posted image
I was picked on once.

Once.

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2003, 10:10:00 AM »

muhaha.gif DEAD MAN WALKING!! muhaha.gif

Intelligoth

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2003, 10:25:00 AM »

QUOTE (Fuzzy @ Dec 11 2003, 10:17 AM)
I kept telling him to fight me himself and stop being a pussy and he said no.

Good for you!  I doubt that piece of shit will bother you again.  He'll go look for an easier target. beerchug.gif

sharkeater

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2003, 11:10:00 AM »

hey man, sorry to hear your storey, iv only read like the first 2 pages cos im lazy but my advice would be to take ur xbox to school, seriously, its good exersize so in no time ull be able to stick up for yourself and if they start on you jus swing your bag round, with the xbox inside it, that will knock the fuckers out, and if it dosent. run.

SKoT

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2003, 11:42:00 AM »

sharkeater, thats a kick-ass sig, you make it?

destroyer101

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2003, 05:19:00 PM »

biggrin.gif  kind of late but w/e

Zero

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2003, 06:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (dagretchen @ Dec 11 2003, 07:37 PM)
You simply need to let him know that you aren't affraid, once convinced he'll stop bothering you.  I used to get picked on alot in school, until one day I snapped and stabbed someone in the stomache (just a quick jab, enough to make him bleed and be shocked but not hospitalized, well luckely he wasn't hospitalized), after that a week later or so someone tried to rob me, and I broke their jaw with my skateboard.  I was a really small kid, and an obvious target, but after that no one ever bothered me again, I never got caught for anything I did, the other guys were too full of pride to call the police or talk to a teacher.   My point isn't for you to go and stab someone, or brake some guys jaw, but to prove you aren't an easy target and your problems will all go away.

Yeah that's how to fight, stab someone in the stomach  rolleyes.gif

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2003, 07:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 12 2003, 04:10 AM)
QUOTE (dagretchen @ Dec 11 2003, 07:37 PM)
You simply need to let him know that you aren't affraid, once convinced he'll stop bothering you.  I used to get picked on alot in school, until one day I snapped and stabbed someone in the stomache (just a quick jab, enough to make him bleed and be shocked but not hospitalized, well luckely he wasn't hospitalized), after that a week later or so someone tried to rob me, and I broke their jaw with my skateboard.  I was a really small kid, and an obvious target, but after that no one ever bothered me again, I never got caught for anything I did, the other guys were too full of pride to call the police or talk to a teacher.   My point isn't for you to go and stab someone, or brake some guys jaw, but to prove you aren't an easy target and your problems will all go away.

Yeah that's how to fight, stab someone in the stomach  rolleyes.gif

What'd you stab him with, a blunt tree branch?  laugh.gif
Seriously, it doesn't take too sharp of a 'weapon' or much force to puncture such soft tissue as the stomach area deep enough to cause injuries worth hospitalization. I doubt you 'stabbed him enough' just to make him bleed a little, and just that.

sk8ermike6789

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2003, 07:36:00 PM »

I broke their jaw with my skateboard

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #132 on: December 12, 2003, 04:12:00 AM »

Mod yourself to deter bullies

1. Superglue 2 gold crucifix's to your temple, 1 for each side.

2. Love and Hate Tatto's on fingers.

3. 6inch self inflicted scar running down the side of your face, try using a saw for extra effect.

4. Talk to yourself in public..say randam words like, Bastard, Wanker etc.

5. Wash once a week.

moistness

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #133 on: December 12, 2003, 07:06:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Dec 12 2003, 02:12 PM)
Mod yourself to deter bullies

1. Superglue 2 gold crucifix's to your temple, 1 for each side.

2. Love and Hate Tatto's on fingers.

3. 6inch self inflicted scar running down the side of your face, try using a saw for extra effect.

4. Talk to yourself in public..say randam words like, Bastard, Wanker etc.

5. Wash once a week.

ya forgot the 8inch purple and green mohawk! laugh.gif
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]