xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Want The Replaytv Support ...  (Read 86 times)

tdfsu

• Archived User
I Want The Replaytv Support ...
« on: January 15, 2004, 06:08:00 AM »

I keep hearing this has been implemented, but I haven't seen it yet.  Does anyone know when it will be a reality?

Thanks,
Jason.  <

tdfsu

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 02:07:00 PM »

I hate to do it but ... BTT.  <

tarfin

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »

Any info on this?  I'm really waiting for this option to make the Xbox the "thin client" solution for the home.  <

tdfsu

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 06:45:00 PM »

ditto  <

redrum374

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2004, 09:49:00 PM »

i am waiting for this also. This will make my box way more the awesome then it already is.  <

cameronsto

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2004, 08:11:00 AM »

I know nothing about this other than I just saw it on the sourceforge project page.  But check this out for ReplayTV support.

http://sourceforge.n...054&atid=581840

-Cameron

falser

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2004, 09:29:00 AM »

Yup ReplayTV support is done and will be included in a future relase, you can read more about it at XboxMediaCenter's 'development' forum:

http://www.xboxmedia...ct=ST;f=5;t=912

Good news for people with ReplayTv's.

redrum374

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »

anyone heard anything more on dreamix??? Probably my favorite app that i have been looking forward to.  <

cameronsto

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2004, 06:06:00 AM »

The Xbox has no video-in, how can it be a PVR?

-cameron  <

SigTom

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »

Oh god, fuck Dreamix.  Pardon my language, but they had a Live Chat a few months back, was posted on the news section of x-s.com.  This IRC chat was aimed at the XBox users.  So we all are in the chat, waiting, BS'ing.  They moderate it, then begin to tell us that it would be WAY to much work to get the XBox to be a reliable, decent quality PVR.  Their solution? Hey they are building a new HTPC, which you would have to buy IN ADDITION to your current PC and XBox,  and they MAY support the XBox as a 'front-end' client, some time in the future.  So it was all just a bait and switch. They just wanted a ready audience for thier 'new' system and thought the nice folks here at x-s.com were the lambs about to be led to the slaughter. (Yeah Im over dramatic, but they really ticked me off).

I would imagine if you looked at the info on sourceforge youd be able to see any info about ReplayTV support.  I remember reading a few threads at the forums over at xbmc.com.  If it IS finished, I'd think they would compile it along with the next major CVS tree  they build from.  ('They" being a pseudonym for those-whom-we-dont-know-yet-love for giving us the comiled vs of XBMC).    <