xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Titleimage.xbx Game Icon  (Read 121 times)

Vraki

• Archived User
Titleimage.xbx Game Icon
« on: October 10, 2004, 07:08:00 AM »

Hello!!

I've installed the complete savegame to unlock all cars on PGR2, but know i have the Action Replay icon instead of original PGR2...

Can someone post it? Or do you know where i can find it? (i'm looking for original, that did not appear on xbox-skins...)

Thanks!!

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Titleimage.xbx Game Icon
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 10:41:00 AM »

Titleimage.xbx? Where did you get that idea? I think you're looking for something that doesn't excist - atleast I've never heard of any such file. Icons are stored in default.xbe...

This post has been edited by DOS4GW: Oct 10 2004, 05:44 PM

Jubb

• Archived User
Titleimage.xbx Game Icon
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »

Actually he's talking about the image it shows in your save games Memory manager on the default M$ dashboard. Titleimage.xbn I believe it is called, they are stored in the E drive
Look under TDATA or UDATA  ;)  

Vraki

• Archived User
Titleimage.xbx Game Icon
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »

jester.gif

This file can probaby be found in the C:\UDATA system folder (the place where is my action replay file, and the folder where i have my others games icons)

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Titleimage.xbx Game Icon
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2004, 05:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (Jubb @ Oct 10 2004, 07:08 PM)
Actually he's talking about the image it shows in your save games Memory manager on the default M$ dashboard. Titleimage.xbn I believe it is called, they are stored in the E drive
Look under TDATA or UDATA  wink.gif

You have got to start reading! He's asking about the GAME ICON, not save game icon!

The game icon is in default.xbe what to ever!

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Titleimage.xbx Game Icon
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2004, 05:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (Vraki @ Oct 10 2004, 07:09 PM)
I'm using UnleashX, where it is possible de use the games icon.!  jester.gif

This file can probaby be found in the C:\UDATA system folder (the place where is my action replay file, and the folder where i have my others games icons)

If you're talking about the icon shown in the games menu in your dash, it's the icon from default.xbe.

If it is the save game icon you have troubble with, PGR2's UDATA folder is 4d53004b.