xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Add Dlc To Jtag Xbox 360.  (Read 55 times)

tbb033

• Archived User
How To Add Dlc To Jtag Xbox 360.
« on: March 06, 2010, 03:23:00 PM »

First you'd need to find the DLC files, can't help you there.

Then you'd need to use some sort of program like Yaris Swap to unlock the DLC files, unless they were already unlocked. http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=704817

Finally, you copy the files to the correct path on your JTAG'd box's HDD. Hopefully where ever you got your DLC from already had them in the correct path structure and you've preserved that all along the way, because if not it's going to be a pain trying to figure out which subdirectory under content/000000000 they're supposed to go in.

Also, for some DLC, you need to find the title update for the game and stick that in your 360's cache folder.

Do I have to download the full game on external hard drive?

No.

How do I transfer it from my computer o the external hard drive?

It goes on the 360's HDD, not an external HDD. Transfer it using whatever method you have available. Transfer kit, Xport/XSATA, or via FTP. Or if you really need to, I hear you can take apart your drive and connect it directly to a PC's SATA port.

specv5150

• Archived User
How To Add Dlc To Jtag Xbox 360.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »

And to piggyback on the last post, sometimes just placing a TU in the cache folder wont work.  For example, I took my Civilization Revolution DLC from my Live console.  Used it on my JTAG along with the TU and it wouldn't show up.  I had to use other tools such as xextools and le fluffie to update my game