xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dbz Mmorpg Coming To 360?  (Read 29 times)

KAGE360

• Archived User
Dbz Mmorpg Coming To 360?
« on: April 17, 2007, 08:11:00 AM »

Gameswank EXCLUSIVE scoop, back in March 2007 Bandai Namco announced that DRAGONBALL Online was in development, but what was not know to us untill now is that this title is also in development for the XBOX360! according to gamejob they are looking for a XBOX360 programmer for a Collection of MMORPG “dragon ball online” which is to ship in 2007 Korea/2008 Japan. No mention of the US/Europe but its sure to follow as Dragonball has a huge following around the world. Looks like World Of Warcraft gone anime! Could this be the answer for the XBOX360 in Japan?

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

now i dont mind the use of cell shading, i think it has a good purpose representing the anime look, but does the game have to look like a ps2 title?  hopefully all of these screens are from the PC version and we will get some justice done on the 360.  

Also where is our full fledge DBZ RPG??  i have had a kick ass battle system churning around in my head forever now, a wack ball story shouldnt be too hard, and there are character's galore to fill in the world.  what are they waiting for?

gordita37

• Archived User
Dbz Mmorpg Coming To 360?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 11:04:00 AM »

should be interesting, although I think I would prefer a good action title more.. mmorpg dbz.... can it be done? guess time will tell  wink.gif