xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tsop Flash With Aladdin...  (Read 54 times)

X-hacker

• Archived User
Tsop Flash With Aladdin...
« on: November 06, 2003, 07:19:00 PM »

I've seen lots of methods of TSOP flashing with different mods, but I haven't seen one for the Aladdin Advance. Is it actually possible to do it with this mod?
If it is, could someone tell me because I'm pretty confused as to what to do...
I've tried disconnecting both the 3.3v and GND from the mod after EvoX boots, then tried flashing. EvoX won't recognise the TSOP at all. I soldered all the points on the Xbox mobo, but still no luck.
The flashpart is a Winbond 49F020 (1.3/1.4 xbox methinx).

Someone pleez, pleez, pleez help me with this.
Thanks in advance!

wd-40

• Archived User
Tsop Flash With Aladdin...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 07:33:00 PM »

QUOTE (X-hacker @ Nov 7 2003, 06:13 AM)
I've seen lots of methods of TSOP flashing with different mods, but I haven't seen one for the Aladdin Advance. Is it actually possible to do it with this mod?
If it is, could someone tell me because I'm pretty confused as to what to do...
I've tried disconnecting both the 3.3v and GND from the mod after EvoX boots, then tried flashing. EvoX won't recognise the TSOP at all. I soldered all the points on the Xbox mobo, but still no luck.
The flashpart is a Winbond 49F020 (1.3/1.4 xbox methinx).

Someone pleez, pleez, pleez help me with this.
Thanks in advance!

You might want to try searching so more.  I remember reading on this last night.  I believe I saw the package on xbins..  Your not going to see a bunch of talk of different methods rather than 007 has, it's had the best success and mostly used.  Mechassault came for awhile because of xbox's released with title and was also a great and still is a great title to have.  If you can't find a package to do this, let me know.  I'll write you a tutorial how to make a gamesave and fix it just like the 007 Rain Gamesave to load linux.

This post has been edited by wd-40: Nov 7 2003, 03:50 AM