xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Returning To The Scene  (Read 801 times)

weinerschnitzel

• Archived User
Returning To The Scene
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 09:20:00 PM »

I'm not sure what you had in mind, but I'd like to ask if you had interest in porting GLDirect (again.) Freakdave started an open source port of GLDirect here: http://svn.huntsvegas.org/wsvn/xGLDirect/t...703ca3be466fa8a.

What were you thinking about working on?

madmab

• Archived User
Returning To The Scene
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 02:57:00 PM »

Babump.. just in case the last post about OpenGl was missed.

ressurectionx

• Archived User
Returning To The Scene
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »

Welcome back, "Big C".....

You missed most of the time I was here, but I'd always recognize that Dizzy Avatar.

I know that I've read a lot of your archived posts while I was working here.   (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

XTecuterX73

• Archived User
Returning To The Scene
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 03:57:00 PM »

Good to see you back! Check your pms please, i sent something your way.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

XT-

RAmanX

• Archived User
Returning To The Scene
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013, 07:44:00 AM »

Did anything else/is anything else going to happen with the Saturn emu? I've tried it but it's pretty much useless to me (it didn't want to know when I tried to run the likes of Batsugun or Blastwind).

Been away myself for a while... though it's not like I did anything special. Just a lurker who likes to mess around with his xboxen!

Anyway, I see not much has changed: still some stuff getting updated, still one utter bellend spoiling it all (you know who I mean).

Any chance of an update to FBL? Would be nice to have some more shmups added to my xboxen...

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
Returning To The Scene
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »

CoinOPS plays about 10 times more SHMUPS than final burn and ever one of the Final Burn SHMUPS...so does Vision
Pages: 1 [2]