xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Virtual Jaguarx V0.9 Released  (Read 194 times)

hcf

• Archived User
Virtual Jaguarx V0.9 Released
« on: October 12, 2012, 06:23:00 AM »

Sorry... Where I said "Command and Conquer", I wanted to mean "Cannon Fodder"  biggrin.gif

madmab

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 12:05:00 AM »

ohmy.gif

stranno

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 06:50:00 AM »

Nice one, i've tested a few and some games are really playable, like Cannon Fodder. I have made a video showing some games.

hcf

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 08:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(stranno @ Oct 13 2012, 02:50 PM) View Post

Nice one, i've tested a few and some games are really playable, like Cannon Fodder. I have made a video showing some games.

Nice video amigo!   wink.gif   Hey, how did you record it?

By the way, in Cannon Fodder you used both overclocked sound AND frameskip. It is not needed... doing that, it runs too fast in your video demo. Using only "overclocked sound x3" may be enough to have a good play in that game. Or using real sound and only Frameskip 2 runs well too. But using both options, it runs too fast.

Kasumi Ninja, the same that NBA JAM, needs sound enabled to work (that is the reason why it is stopped in the "Round 1" screen). Anyways, Kasumi Ninja runs too slow  sad.gif

And I didn't know that Pinball Fantasies was playable, until I saw your video!  biggrin.gif

stranno

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 10:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(hcf @ Oct 13 2012, 04:52 PM) View Post

Nice video amigo!   ;)   Hey, how did you record it?

By the way, in Cannon Fodder you used both overclocked sound AND frameskip. It is not needed... doing that, it runs too fast in your video demo. Using only "overclocked sound x3" may be enough to have a good play in that game. Or using real sound and only Frameskip 2 runs well too. But using both options, it runs too fast.

Kasumi Ninja, the same that NBA JAM, needs sound enabled to work (that is the reason why it is stopped in the "Round 1" screen). Anyways, Kasumi Ninja runs too slow  :(

And I didn't know that Pinball Fantasies was playable, until I saw your video!  :D

I used my endured XBOX and input video USB.

Thanks for advices, this was the first test and i used random configs. Its nice to see the infamous Kasumi Ninja working ^_^.

kimota2004

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 05:19:00 PM »

I didn't expect to ever see a Jaguar emu on Xbox! Thanks so much.