xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: V1.0 Tsop Points  (Read 77 times)

a9h3x

• Archived User
V1.0 Tsop Points
« on: October 01, 2003, 12:41:00 AM »

Heres the deal... I got this xbox and they removed the top solder pads for the top tsop bridge points in the picture.. is there any other alt points for these? as i would like to flash the tsop on this mobo
(IMG:http://www.lr2g.com/storage/a9h3x/points1.0top.jpg)

This post has been edited by a9h3x: Oct 1 2003, 07:42 AM

Pizza Pizz

• Archived User
V1.0 Tsop Points
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 01:38:00 AM »

YES

get a piece of thin multi strand wire

using just one strand of the very very thin wire for each hole, poke it through the holes where the tracks from these pads run to...

which should give you 2 larger solder pads underneath about 4mm apart in a diagonal direction - like the alt D0 point underneath

YOU MUST CHECK THIS YOURSELF so don't say it don't work or it screwed ya mobo up coz I have done it twice on ver 1.0 and also on a ver1.2 and 1.3 mobo

link these 2 pads with a piece of kynar wire and flash away

NOTE - they both go to 2 PADS aprox 2mm in diameter and 4mm diagonally apart - if ya take ya time you can work it out easily - just take ya time and double check

the thin wires will show up clearly coz these holes will allow the tiny thin wire to pass all the way through the mobo

best of luck

wiseblood

• Archived User
V1.0 Tsop Points
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2003, 04:16:00 PM »

I can't remember who, but someone pointed out some alternative points for these in an earlier thread. Here's the page:
Top Tsop points:

This post has been edited by wiseblood: Oct 3 2003, 07:10 AM