xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: V1.1 Sharp Solder Points  (Read 261 times)

chadkeck

• Archived User
V1.1 Sharp Solder Points
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2003, 05:25:00 PM »

Ok so I went to flash the sharp tsop and it wouldn't boot (no video output and no dvd eject).  So then i read this thread and unjoined the top.  IT BOOTED!  So I successfully flashed it with raincoat and the Auf hack (just like i've done on all other xboxes).  It said it was fine and the flash was successful.  But then i goto boot again and i get the christmas lights of death.  So I unjoin the top.  Same thing.  So i take off the wire on the bottom... same thing.

What should i do?  Should i unjoin the bottom jumper also?  Its a friends xbox and I need to know how to fix this?  I know the bios was good on raincoat cuz i've used it many times before.

uhh.gif  uhh.gif

polarz

• Archived User
V1.1 Sharp Solder Points
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2003, 06:43:00 AM »

So I unjoin the top. Same thing. So i take off the wire on the bottom... same thing.

What should i do? Should i unjoin the bottom jumper also?

What bottom jumper did you solder. It's been a while since I've done a 1.1 sharp but I'm almost positive I only connected the 2 points on the bottom with the wire. If you joined an extra 2 points other than the wire remove that bridge. I also left the wire on the bottom connected, though I doubt removing it would cause you problems.
Pages: 1 [2]