xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Zsnexbox Skins Discussion  (Read 845 times)

dohopoki

• Archived User
Zsnexbox Skins Discussion
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kanyero @ Jul 3 2006, 02:10 PM) View Post

As requested, here you can find an updated version of wesker's skin

http://www.speksnk.o...p=375593#375593

Enjoy smile.gif

Ps: Maybe i could ask wesker to make another skin

Excellent

micbic

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 12:23:00 AM »

im lovin that mc360 one

XaRaNn

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 06:15:00 AM »

Myself i'm not so fond of the 360 look, especially when it's not functionnal, but the other skin by Wesker is pretty neat.

sneekysneeky

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2006, 10:18:00 AM »

I understand that this is no doubt a very n00bish question but... the GUI on Zsnexbox doesn't fill the whole of my screen but the video adjusment fills the screen for the games - even if I set it to 720p mode [as I'm using the HD leads]. Is this normal?  blink.gif

nes6502

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2006, 11:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(sneekysneeky @ Jul 4 2006, 05:25 PM) View Post

I understand that this is no doubt a very n00bish question but... the GUI on Zsnexbox doesn't fill the whole of my screen but the video adjusment fills the screen for the games - even if I set it to 720p mode [as I'm using the HD leads]. Is this normal?  blink.gif

Yup. There is no way to resize the GUI background images. The GUi images fill my TV perfectly but since all tv's are different, it may not fill other tv's perfectly

sneekysneeky

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 03:39:00 AM »

Dont get me wrong, I can live with. Its just that the GUI has like a 2-3 inch black border around it. It just seemed wierd that it doesnt even nearly fit the full screen. Im running it on a 42" plasma display. Not that that should make any difference as the gmaes run full screen.  blink.gif

Coolgamer30

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 06:41:00 AM »

I also run on a 42'' plasma and it has black borders around the GUI.  Hopefully it will be possible to fit the screen in a later release.

XaRaNn

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 09:58:00 AM »

I would suggest to any of those having problems to search google on how to acess the service menu of your tv. all moderns tv have it, and will usually allow you to fix the image to your likings.

sneekysneeky

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(XaRaNn @ Jul 5 2006, 05:05 PM) View Post

I would suggest to any of those having problems to search google on how to acess the service menu of your tv. all moderns tv have it, and will usually allow you to fix the image to your likings.

I can't see how that would benefit us at all, thanks for the suggestion like. You see the GUI on everything else [XBMC, EVOX, UNLEASH, AVALAUNCH, DVD2XBOX, MAME, APPS, GAMES...] is perfect and fits full screen, so if I tinkered about and adjusted the plasma displays default settings then it would in turn throw everything else out.

I think we somehow need an option in the GUI for Zsnexbox to be made so you can resize it. I can live with it as it is now, but I would be grateful if such an option could be implemented.  biggrin.gif

XaRaNn

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 02:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(sneekysneeky @ Jul 5 2006, 03:21 PM) View Post

I can't see how that would benefit us at all, thanks for the suggestion like. You see the GUI on everything else [XBMC, EVOX, UNLEASH, AVALAUNCH, DVD2XBOX, MAME, APPS, GAMES...] is perfect and fits full screen, so if I tinkered about and adjusted the plasma displays default settings then it would in turn throw everything else out.

I think we somehow need an option in the GUI for Zsnexbox to be made so you can resize it. I can live with it as it is now, but I would be grateful if such an option could be implemented.  biggrin.gif

all xbox games are made to be "bigger" than your tv, so actually you do are losing some image.
same with all the other apps you mentionned, or you adjusted them.

again, best is to go to service menu and adjust (use a game if you wish). then reset all your homebrew apps to default.

dohopoki

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 02:39:00 AM »

Does anyone have any leaves pictures? Not camouflage but green, computerized and paternized leaves? I had something I wanted to scan for this but it seems to have been boxed up and put in the closet of no return.

Kanyero

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

Here you have the template, it is not exactly the same but it worth checking.

http://www.speksnk.o...p=376815#376815

Enjoy smile.gif

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »

We really need Neverwill to make a high res skin for zsnexbox, like he did for surreal64xxx; his are the best.

I know he made an early skin for an early version of zsnexbox, and said it was just a quick sketch, and that he'd make a complete skin when he got back from where ever he was going.

Neverwill, if you back yet, please make us a Zsnexbox skin. tongue.gif

dohopoki

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »

I just uploaded my DKC themed full skin to http://xbox.nugnugnug.com

and for now to

http://rapidshare.de...nexbox.zip.html

There's some small details that didn't come out as well as I wanted and some strange effects I didn't catch till way late but I'm satisfied with it for now. I may work with it I may not.

Here's just the rom browser

http://img150.images...mbrowser7nb.jpg

sneekysneeky

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(XaRaNn @ Jul 6 2006, 09:19 AM) View Post

all xbox games are made to be "bigger" than your tv, so actually you do are losing some image.
same with all the other apps you mentionned, or you adjusted them.

again, best is to go to service menu and adjust (use a game if you wish). then reset all your homebrew apps to default.

I'm still a bit confused as to what you mean here - and forgive me if I'm just plain stupid!  unsure.gif  If I found out the service menu to re-adjust the screen calibration on my plasma, then re-configured it to be best optimised for a game [that is bigger than the screen anyway] then surely due to the problem I am currently facing with Zsnexbox being too small on my screen [and not filling it] this would then make it even smaller on my screen and the black borders around the GUI even bigger. However, if I optimise the screen to fit the GUI for Zsnesbox then this will have the reverse effect on my games, they then would be waaay too big for the screen and be cut-off?

I'm sure I'm just a bit baffled here, but I don't understand what you mean. Sorry.  sad.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9