xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pokemon Stadium 2  (Read 80 times)

Drewcool

• Archived User
Pokemon Stadium 2
« on: February 03, 2006, 10:37:00 PM »

GBA Pokemon games do not work with the Pokemon "Stadium" series. However, on the PC, the NRage Plugin supports the transfer pack for GBC/GB era games.

Once you load them on the PC, I think you can "register" the team on PKMN Stadium. From there, just copy the save file over to Surreal 64.

Surreal keeps its save files in either the TDATA in the a64fea57 folder. The saves are under a weird numbering system that you might need to trial & error out. For example, you can copy the files to a different folder, open PKMN Stadium, & see the name of the file that was created. That worked for me on Super Mario 64.

From there, if the save file loaded, you can pick your registered team & go. As you level up on the GB, just rinse & repeat.

Also, it seems like the right place to me.

Whisp

• Archived User
Pokemon Stadium 2
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »

great thanks but where do i put my pokemon save game file for the n64 emu to load it?

Drewcool

• Archived User
Pokemon Stadium 2
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

In NRage's plugin, go to the Controller Pak tab, choose Transfer Pak from the drop down list, & set the gameboy rom & battery location.

Whisp

• Archived User
Pokemon Stadium 2
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »

thanks for the input but when  i go to chose trans pak it not there, it just says

None
Mempak
Rumblepak

or somthing like that. i have done everything correctly to this point. so im not sure what the problem is.

Drewcool

• Archived User
Pokemon Stadium 2
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 01:46:00 AM »

You prolly need to update your plugin version. I put a link to NRage's page in my 1st post.