xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: News from Team Xodus: Xenium Back in Production  (Read 192 times)

Slikmastah

• Archived User
News from Team Xodus: Xenium Back in Production
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »

Yes, I am the proud owner of the newly restocked xenium chip. It's got a nice OS now. It's no longer ugly red but smooth silver and white. I used to have a xbit on my other box but decided to get the spice. Instalation took longer than necessary because I didn't have a 1.6 so I was lost. Works like a charm (phef) and let's see what I can get done tonight

pezzar

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 07:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(Laugh Out Loud @ Nov 22 2005, 01:30 AM)
I can see your resorting to insults & name calling now. On the forum, you'll just delete the posts you dont agree with. Abuse of power.

not insults or name calling, just true. posts are not deleted they're locked in case you didnt know. grow up for pity sake

wahman143

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 09:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(Laugh Out Loud @ Nov 21 2005, 02:23 PM)
Too bad you dont have modding powers here pezzar.

Real classy LOL...classy and profound.

Laugh Out Loud

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(pezzar @ Nov 22 2005, 11:00 PM)
not insults or name calling, just true. posts are not deleted they're locked in case you didnt know. grow up for pity sake

Grow up? I just made a post regarding that you dont have modding powers. You, not being able to handle the truth (that you dont have modding powers), then resort to name calling & insults, which i might say describes you perfectly.

An explanation for your reply to my original post would be nice, instead of making useless comments that only just highlights your weaknesses...without any power.

wahman143

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(Laugh Out Loud @ Nov 22 2005, 11:36 PM)
Grow up? I just made a post regarding that you dont have modding powers. You, not being able to handle the truth (that you dont have modding powers), then resort to name calling & insults, which i might say describes you perfectly.

An explanation for your reply to my original post would be nice, instead of making useless comments that only just highlights your weaknesses...without any power.

LOL,
You took a shot at Pezz in a thread that HAD to do with the Xenium site updates...I find that as a little petty and bs in principle.  You're still pissed that he cut you short (or your ranting) on the TX forums, so here you go taking a shot at him like he's "out to get you".  I think it's you that has a problem with power and authority -

I think a good explanation for Pezz's reply would be that you jumped in to a discussion and took a shot at him - I think his response was justified and rather mild considering the implecations of your post.

I do believe others were discussing CHIP related items here, so why don't we let them get back to that and you keep your personal vendettas somewhere else.  And don't go saying "You can't tell me to do that...you don't have any power" because I really don't give a flying flip.  This is a discussion board, not a day-care.  Go back to the playground with that nonsense.  I can't beleive the space that is wasted and discussions that are ended prematurely because of childish bs like that.

pezzar

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »

oohhh i remember you now. biggrin.gif

because i didnt spoon feed a N00B with a link that was under their nose you got pissy, (the numerous tuts i have written on TX should be sufficient enough) and thats besides all the whinging posts you made about the summer surprise not appearing.

grow up, get a life, get over it

Laugh Out Loud

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(pezzar @ Nov 23 2005, 07:37 AM)
oohhh i remember you now. biggrin.gif

because i didnt spoon feed a N00B with a link that was under their nose you got pissy, (the numerous tuts i have written on TX should be sufficient enough) and thats besides all the whinging posts you made about the summer surprise not appearing.

grow up, get a life, get over it

Spoon feed? I think not nOOb.

Yeah, I do have a life. A life that isnt like yours that spends 24/7 on a forum.

Hmm...I recall I didnt whinge about the summer surprises on the TX forum.

Get your facts straight nOOb.
Pages: 1 [2]