xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: N64 Games  (Read 228 times)

Lightsier

• Archived User
N64 Games
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2004, 01:03:00 AM »

Oh my god!  Don't recommend either Castlevania for the 64!  Those games were absolute GARBAGE!

Also what's up with people caring about Resident Evil 2 on the N64.  I mean geez, PCSXBox?  Capcom lost money on that PSX port on those big expensive ass cartridges and the didn't nearly sell as well in comparsion to it's PSX half.

I don't understand people's love of Tetris either.  They keep repacking the same game with different backgrounds and music and it sells.

Also, as for N64 not being kiddy.  How many games on the N64 had a mature story and environment like Metal Gear Solid or Silent Hill?  Not many.

smouty

• Archived User
N64 Games
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 02:59:00 AM »

Try excitebike 64, bangai-o ,ridgeracer 64, pilot wings or blast corps. Not exactly adult but not kiddie either. They are top games if you can invest a little time to get into them.

Cutriss

• Archived User
N64 Games
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2004, 05:22:00 AM »

QUOTE (Lightsier @ Jan 13 2004, 11:03 AM)
I don't understand people's love of Tetris either.  They keep repacking the same game with different backgrounds and music and it sells.

I don't understand how everyone here is recommending The Next Tetris when it's the same damn game as all the others, and yet TETRISPHERE gets continually overlooked, even though it removes TNT's spleen, spits on it a bit, and uses it to wipe its ass before tossing it out the window.

Seriously, Tetrisphere owns.

Oh, and to reiterate/make new suggestions...Blast Corps,  Wipeout 64, Pilotwings 64, Road Rage 64, Space Station Silicon Valley, and Pokemon Snap (Yes, Pokemon Snap - I think it's a game direction that is woefully overlooked).

A lot of people I know recommend Body Harvest, but I just don't see the appeal. The game isn't very fun to me, and it pisses me off more than anything. Less so with Jet Force Gemini, but the pissing-off is still there.

CarCrashClutter

• Archived User
N64 Games
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2004, 12:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (Charlemagne @ Jan 12 2004, 11:19 AM)
I bought a Playstation when they came out because the graphics were superior to the N64.

:looks at the crisp polygons of games such as Mario 64:
:looks at the low-res textures and pixilation-prone character models of games such as Final Fantasy 7:

huh.gif

7 e

• Archived User
N64 Games
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2004, 12:33:00 PM »

beerchug.gif
Pages: 1 [2]