xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Repair Discs Rare!  (Read 444 times)

goliathzxb

• Archived User
Xbox Repair Discs Rare!
« on: March 16, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »

Hi, to all forum members, i´m a new user of the forum, i´m posting this info from mexico, so i´m sorry for my english (or spanglish LOL!), well this was just a shirt introduction about me, ok?

Let´s keep moving to the info that really matters, ok her we go!!

I have in my  possesion 3 RARE Xbox discs:

Xbox DISC 1:

XBOX
    Repair & Refurbishment

Microsoft        December 2001
                        Version .02
                        Media Set: X08-66609

Manufacturing Bit Boot Loader Utility
This utility must be used before a console
can be run on any test equipment
CONFIDENTIAL

Xbox DISC 2:

XBOX
    Repair & Refurbishment

Microsoft        September 2001
                        Version .01
                        Media Set: X08-50721

Test Equipment Boot Loader Utility
This utility is used as the boot disc for all automated testers
CONFIDENTIAL

Xbox DISC 3:

XBOX
                 (XM2)

Microsoft        February 2002
                        Version .01
                        Media Set: X08-76020

Test Equipment Boot Loader Utility
This utility is used as the boot disc for all automated testers.
CONFIDENTIAL

I post this cause i was reading an old post from here (xbox-scene), regarding the same issue, what are this discs for?

I will be making an ISO image of every disc, so if anyone it´s still intersted on hacking/expliting this discs can download a copy, also let me tell you that i haven´t be able to test the discs ´cause i don´t own anymore an Xbox, also here is a picture to prove that isn´t a scam ok?

P.S.: Sorry for my english, i´m on the transition from spanish to english, so i´m kind of "slow when i have to response, ok?" , i will try to post every time i have some free time, also let me tell you that i have 25 Xbox (XM2), another 25 of Xbox Repair & Refurbishment (Test Equipment Boot Loader Utility), and another 2 of Xbox Repair & Refurbishment (Manufacturing Bit Boot Loader Utility), so that makes a collection of 52 RARE? Xbox Discs!! LOL!!!

For those that are wondering why i post this info until now, it´s because i thought they were no longer exists, i lost them some where around my house and finally i found them, LOL!!!

If anyone it´s interested in how i get´em, just PM me, and i tell you the story behind those discs  muhaha.gif , also if anyone it´s interested in getting one for your own, PM me too, greetings from Mexico!!!

Here´s the picture:

IPB Image