xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Linksboks Xbmc Integration  (Read 1746 times)

CarCrashClutter

• Archived User
Linksboks Xbmc Integration
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »

As long as this doesn't mean that XBMC will crash on a regular basis, I'm happy.

AngryCamel

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 11:34:00 PM »

Nice job YS, are you using the http stuff form XBMC or c from your app? If your using the xbmc stuff, did you have to make any adjustments?

fezzman

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 05:42:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

Anyways, how about an update on the progress on this project?

bongoutits420

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 06:32:00 AM »

love it looks good!!!!! wish i could help(IMG:http://www.skala.net/rich/new.JPG)

giwen

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »

smile.gif

los93sol1

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »

UPDATE:  First, sorry for the delay.  Ysbox has done some debugging on the .dll for links and nailed the bugs which were causing crashes with downloading, and he has redone the navigation system and made some improvements to it.  The source should be updated sometime tonight if all goes as planned.  There is still quite a bit of work to do and we still need dev support so if you know c/c++ please get in touch.

Kennelbound:  I don't know if you got your laptop situation straightened out or not, but if you are able to code again, please join us again...

Regards,
Los93soL

fezzman

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(los93sol1 @ Jun 21 2005, 10:51 PM)
UPDATE:  First, sorry for the delay.  Ysbox has done some debugging on the .dll for links and nailed the bugs which were causing crashes with downloading, and he has redone the navigation system and made some improvements to it.  The source should be updated sometime tonight if all goes as planned.  There is still quite a bit of work to do and we still need dev support so if you know c/c++ please get in touch.

Kennelbound:  I don't know if you got your laptop situation straightened out or not, but if you are able to code again, please join us again...

Regards,
Los93soL

Would it be appropriate to ask for dev support in an article on the front page?  Maybe that will get the attention of someone who doesn't check this particular forum.  I see this as being fairly newsworthy anyways.  :beer:

los93sol1

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 09:18:00 PM »

New updates planned....stay tuned and don't forget about us, we still need dev support and others to contribute to the project. :)

Regards,
Los93soL

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »

tongue.gif

The Zep Man

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2005, 03:33:00 AM »

I don't visit the dev. forum that much, but this looks AWESOME! The part where Linksbox can pass streams/parameters to XBMC gives the impression that it is a nice integration.

Downloading and surfing with Xbox Media Center. What's next? :luv:

Cio

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2005, 07:25:00 AM »

I was hoping for browser integration (so i can listen to music at the same time)

But DAMN this is sick, truly turns XBMC into a full blown OS!

los93sol1

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2005, 10:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(Cio @ Jul 1 2005, 03:29 PM)
I was hoping for browser integration (so i can listen to music at the same time)

But DAMN this is sick, truly turns XBMC into a full blown OS!

You can listen to music at the same time, you can even have a video playing in the background while surfing!  Everyone is excited, but we need more dev's to help out with the project...can't imagine why so few people have stepped forward to help out with it.  This is a rather large project and still needs a bit of work so if you can help, please let me know.

Regards,
Los93soL

mushroomlife

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(los93sol1 @ Jul 1 2005, 01:53 PM)
You can listen to music at the same time, you can even have a video playing in the background while surfing!  Everyone is excited, but we need more dev's to help out with the project...can't imagine why so few people have stepped forward to help out with it.  This is a rather large project and still needs a bit of work so if you can help, please let me know.

Regards,
Los93soL

damn..... I wish I knew something about the development of this kind of thing....... this one most certainly deserves backing.....

los93sol1

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »

If it had a cover spread here on X-S I bet we would get the dev support we need to finish it up and add in some other nice features.  Anyone agree?  Xantium...I believe you would be the one to contact for a cover spread, right?

fezzman

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2005, 02:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(los93sol1 @ Jul 1 2005, 07:28 PM)
If it had a cover spread here on X-S I bet we would get the dev support we need to finish it up and add in some other nice features.  Anyone agree?  Xantium...I believe you would be the one to contact for a cover spread, right?

I agree...this should advertise on the front page.  Maybe HSD would be a good contact.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11