xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: X-box Debug Kit Help  (Read 208 times)

AE6689

• Archived User
X-box Debug Kit Help
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »

I personally douby you will be able to run live.  First I think debug kits have a blanked eeprom so Live wouldn't like that.  Secondly debug kits were never meant to be sold to the public and were NEVER intended to run retail games.  You may be able to play a live game but it would require a retail bios and I seriously doubt that it would work.  (You don't even have an xboxdash.xbe or anything so I'm just not thinking live would work out)

fghjj

• Archived User
X-box Debug Kit Help
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

gavroche

• Archived User
X-box Debug Kit Help
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2004, 06:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (AE6689 @ Aug 21 2004, 04:12 AM)
I personally douby you will be able to run live.  First I think debug kits have a blanked eeprom so Live wouldn't like that.  Secondly debug kits were never meant to be sold to the public and were NEVER intended to run retail games.  You may be able to play a live game but it would require a retail bios and I seriously doubt that it would work.  (You don't even have an xboxdash.xbe or anything so I'm just not thinking live would work out)

Yes, live works in sorts.  Yes it does have an xboxdash.

I have had no problems with partnernet live on these units.  Infinite accounts, to partnernet.  Even had some beta titles working.

Not tried retail live tho, but it guess it is possible.
Pages: 1 2 [3]