xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Problem With Xdk  (Read 202 times)

unleashx

• Archived User
Problem With Xdk
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2004, 07:41:00 PM »

wink.gif

ArmyofONE

• Archived User
Problem With Xdk
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2004, 03:25:00 AM »

that box is jacked  sorry to say but it wont be fixed that friend of yours really did a number on it.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Problem With Xdk
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ph33r_Bob @ Mar 4 2004, 08:58 PM)
not even the original xbox dash will run... and evox does ths same thing... flashes red and orange

lol... if the xdk launcher runs then nothing is wrong with this xdk... your problem is simple. YOu're using the retail ms dash instead of the debug one. The xor is wrong and it is signed. This causes the xdk to reject it. Same with evo.. the xor is wrong and you can't patch it to debug with de-xbe because evo is packed in some weird way and msdash will still be signed causing it to fail to load. Use the msdash from a recovery disc or the xdk files you have and you'll be fine.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Problem With Xdk
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2004, 07:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (unleashx @ Mar 10 2004, 09:55 PM)
You CAN use the stock MS Dash with debug BIOS. It just have to be the default title, but it won't be able to launch anything like the XDK launcher can.

no..... please try to pay attention. I want to make sure this is clearly understood.  
If by stock you mean the msdash that came with a RETAIL xbox... then you are wrong.
If by stock you meant the msdash that came with the debug unit then you are correct and that was assumed. I think if you read my post you'd see that I answered that.

billenglish

• Archived User
Problem With Xdk
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »

wuts the difference between a dubug kit and development kit?

and how do you convert retail games to debug so i can take screenshots... or is there an easier way? or is that even possible?

ArmyofONE

• Archived User
Problem With Xdk
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »

use  this user posted image its your new friend.
Pages: 1 [2]