xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Halo Won't Boot From Xdk  (Read 169 times)

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
Halo Won't Boot From Xdk
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2004, 03:12:00 PM »

laugh.gif But, if I could do anything (like you said, the ppf programs dont work) so nothing I can really do. I'm not a coder after all wink.gif Not for Xbox anyway, and I dont know C++ so I can't code for Xbox.  sad.gif

C4TRMNTOR

• Archived User
Halo Won't Boot From Xdk
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2004, 06:31:00 PM »

smile.gif Hopefully alot more people end up getting more XDKs at the end of the year and by luck one MAY have HALO 2 on it. Remember, it took 2 plus years for a debug .xbe of HALO to surface, so chances are if we were to come accross a debug .xbe of HALO 2, it wouldn't be until Xbox 2 is out. I for one will be searching like crazy for a debug .xbe of HALO 2, because I'm never getting rid of my Debug Kit. I hope that the debug .xbe of HALO 2 will require/support 128MB of RAM, because HALO naturally runs a little better/smoother with more memory. BTW if anyone wants some cool wallpapers (or just random pics) of HALO in third person or cool hudless shots in the air (unlike the PC hacks), etc. send me a PM or e-mail and I would gladly do that for you.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Halo Won't Boot From Xdk
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (C4TRMNTOR @ Apr 11 2004, 09:31 PM)
It's gonna be hard for ANYONE (besides gaming mags & dev. companies) to get their hands on a debug .xbe of HALO 2. For that to happen someone will have to receive a Debug/Dev. Kit with the game preinstalled on it. That's all by luck, most of the time you have no idea if any game will be on an XDK when you get it. For mine I got a DVD-R (w/ case & manual) of Outlaw Golf (beta of course) and also preinstalled on the HDD. BCfosheezy was merely lucky to have HALO on his Debug Kit and I'm greatful for that smile.gif Hopefully alot more people end up getting more XDKs at the end of the year and by luck one MAY have HALO 2 on it. Remember, it took 2 plus years for a debug .xbe of HALO to surface, so chances are if we were to come accross a debug .xbe of HALO 2, it wouldn't be until Xbox 2 is out. I for one will be searching like crazy for a debug .xbe of HALO 2, because I'm never getting rid of my Debug Kit. I hope that the debug .xbe of HALO 2 will require/support 128MB of RAM, because HALO naturally runs a little better/smoother with more memory. BTW if anyone wants some cool wallpapers (or just random pics) of HALO in third person or cool hudless shots in the air (unlike the PC hacks), etc. send me a PM or e-mail and I would gladly do that for you.

oh yeah and I forgot to mention that I'm not giving the debug halo xbe out. I should have never said anything. I've had more noobs pm me asking for it...
anyways good post c4
Pages: 1 2 [3]